Every fantasy series has a guy surrounded by girls he won't satisfy

>every fantasy series has a guy surrounded by girls he won't satisfy
Please just give me a fantasy series with a female MC surrounded by hot guys and make it obvious she's fucking them on a regular basis
I am so tired of fantasy always being written by virgin-mentality guys

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-10-10h21m05s774.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Why don't you just read or watch shoujo fantasy instead of stuff written for guys then?

Because I like the stuff written for guys, it's funny and engaging and often hot
But it's genuinely really frustrating how male MCs constantly act like perverts while being strictly celibate, like total hypocrites

>vlcsnap-

Shut up, cumsock

Go read shoujo manga then you dumb cunt

Shup the fuck up and put a dick in your ass already

>Please just give me a fantasy series with a female MC surrounded by hot guys and make it obvious she's fucking them on a regular basis

Rosen Garten Saga

Doesn't really exist most seem like it's just the girl friend zoning a bunch of dudes into her and then getting with the obvious alpha male of the bunch.

>Doesn't really exist

you have read very few manga.

>and so the Gyaru born in another world went on her quest to defeat the Demon Lord
>her companions the fat, bald faceless mage, the blonde leopard print wearing knight and the bowl cut, glasses wearing healer go forth on an exciting adventure

Please just give me a fantasy series with a female MC in the exact same context as your typical male MC.

Imagine what SAO would be like if the MC was Asuna or Sinon or whatever.

Please just give me a fantasy series

Attached: 1604440175552.webm (640x480, 2.71M)

Scum's wish

Attached: c0ec5970ff85b939c66d53c9ff7f52b9.jpg (735x893, 130.56K)

>Imagine what SAO would be like if the MC was Asuna or Sinon or whatever
Wow! It’s still garbage!

Read josei Manga

>Imagine what SAO would be like if the MC was Asuna or Sinon or whatever.
Still garbage, it wasn't Kirito it was the romance that ruined SAO

user bitches love Kirito. Maybe read hamefura or more otome isekai?

Please just give me a fantasy series

Attached: lemnear.webm (720x480, 1.98M)

>hamefura
>otome
I was so absurdly disappointed when the anime came out and it was bastardized into something clearly aimed at the average isekai fan (male, virgin).
Every romance with the main characters was toned down or cut out, just so more, more and more space could be given to the yuribaiting.
The only male character allowed to be around consistently was Keith, coincidentally the most feminized and at one point literally genderswapped one, since the director probably guessed the pathetic worms watching the show wouldn't feel as threatened by him.

You can't have SHIT if you want to watch anime that doesn't cater to virgins that stopped maturing mentally at 14.

Attached: 1565926132183.png (640x954, 268.77K)

I dont think there is a slutsekai but if you want good romance and a harem that doesnt feel forced check out this

Attached: how2getlaid.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

A female Redo of Healer? Pretty sure that's every fantasy hentai.