Why does Ange always corrupt the pure and innocent?

Why does Ange always corrupt the pure and innocent?

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAt3iagTrBAvwLoSSbsh8qhw.jpg (640x360, 46.63K)

Because it's fun

So what the point of the scene in episode 11 where it seems her and the Salamander reincarnate?
Scrapped idea I guess?

Also.
Why was Embryo so hilarious? Dude was legit just an incel throwing a tantrum, but he was always a joy to watch….self reflection I guess

Ange is only good for being an obedient doll

Attached: Ange.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>pure
She was raped in the first fucking episode by the dead lesbian.

hags

Attached: 1570754002101.jpg (1276x1732, 907.61K)

I found that funny how no one was really that sad about Zola dying.
They were more pissed Ange got some of their own killed than any fond memories of Zola. She was truly just disliked

what no pussy does to a mf

Attached: 1570793818120.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

He had a ton of pussy though.

me on the left

>post yfw the second OP had no epic flute or PENIS :D

Attached: hsg-hidaka-i-love-you.jpg (1280x720, 112.9K)

He could (and did) use his mind control bullshit to have any woman he wanted, yet at some point the writers just sort of decided that his motive should change from "play God for the lulz" to "ANGE ANGE ANGE ANGE ANGE WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANGE"

Why does this show no longer become about Ange fighting her own fights, and she always have to be rescued at the last minute by Tusk who turned out to be the actual protagonist all along, every time she gets curb-stomped and almost raped by Embryo?

I mean it made sense to me.
Dude wanted to always be In control. He didn’t care about peace or life. Just control.
Ange breaks that control and gives him new stimulus. People get bored when it’s the same all the time. That’s why he got so obsessed with her. He felt there was someone he couldn’t control and thus was excited.

I saw that as an extension of his autistic perfectionism. He can't stand failing at anything which is why he keeps trying to recreate entire worlds exactly to his liking. So when he can't fully control Ange like the rest of his bitches he goes all in on trying to dominate her.

He couldn't directly control the dragons either, could he? He should have found himself a dragon wife.

Ange is impure. It's Tusk I'm asking about.

>censoring the ass
Oh come on!

>Embryo
Cause Embryo is based as fuck, his OP'ness is hardly explained which just makes him an even bigger badass.

Hot, but that tie looks pathetically easy to get out of.

The trembling is really good. She's fighting it so hard.