Shingeki no Kyojin

Why was the entire main cast opposed to the rumbling while everyone else wasn't? What virtue did all of them have in common that the background extras lacked? Seems a little plot convinient.

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Chapter-126-1[1].png (740x1107, 632.04K)

Because they went to Marley and outside of the island, so they know there are good people out there? Like the kid that makes Eren cries like a bitch when he steps on him?

When has this become a matter about numbers

who cares. snk is shit.

They incorrectly attributed value to an outgroup that wanted them dead for no reason.
Eren saw the same thing, but in realizing they were the same as them, also realized that doesn't give them any higher value than his people.

DAHAHAHA
WHAT A SLOPPY EATER

Pretty much this.

Additionally they’re the only sourcing members if the survey corps who joined before the discovery of the outside world and survey corps took over the government. Pretty much everyone in the OG survey corps was a bleeding heart “WE GOTTA SAVE HUMANITY” but all of the besides EMAJCSHL died at shiganshina.

>Pretty much everyone in the OG survey corps was a bleeding heart “WE GOTTA SAVE HUMANITY”
Which consisted of the people inside the walls. Not to mention we see on numerous occasions various SC members getting viscously hostile against titans and shifters like Annie, even Hange originally joined just because she hated titans and wanted to kill them.

This reductionism of "the Scouts were always about muh idealism" does nothing but take away human complexity in favor of a 2D motive, a switch that Isayama never adequately flipped.

Faggot author and faggot morals.

>for no reason

>t. faggot

Would Erwin have supported Eren?

There was literally zero stakes in the dock battle. All the characters we’ve followed in the story forming a convenient alliance against…Floch, a minor character that was given some significance, two non-characters people barely remember from season 1, and a bunch of jobbers? I wonder who will win.
The stakes would’ve been much higher if someone from Eren’s group of friends actually sided with him, maybe Jean or Connie.
That or keep a character that needlessly died in the story alive, Like Mike or Kenny.
Point is, Yeagerists needed more characters aligned to them that we give a shit about in order to consider them a credible threat. If they’re a bunch of nameless, faceless jobbers that die by the dozens, why should I care?

Attached: 016402C8-F58D-46A2-8DC3-07ABFBE81F69.jpg (1276x719, 345.42K)

the whole final battle lacked stakes, no tension and no fear at all, just asspull deus ex machine and one of the dumbest and least exciting power of friendship moments in all of shonen, and that is saying something

Since when the SC bevome warriorfags and vice-versa?

they are contrarians, while people like Floch are bandwagoners

Attached: 1647241840551.jpg (1066x1600, 555.86K)

Never in my life have I ever crushed on a hizuruian eldian so hard. I want to fuck her in every hole, I want to ride her ackercheeks, I want to be eaten by her, I want to force ymir to make me a titan penis so I can tear her asshole apart, I want her to whisper in my ear how worthless her hot body must've been without me, she is the perfect woman and she could've been all mine had i been born into isayama's coked up day dream about japan vs china. One day when we have sex robots I'll be first in line to 3D print a thousand Mikasas, only upon this reality coming forth shall we truly reach the end of history and become one with perfection, and we can die knowing humanity can go no further than this, I rabu GODkasa

Which shingeki girls would be best at handling big dicks?

Courage

Because Isayama wanted you to rike and cheer for Arumin.
Thats why the main cast are on his side and the only who dare oppose him are literal whos + Floch

Attached: PURE AND SINRESS.png (756x863, 119.37K)