Shingeki no Kyojin

Are you ready for Magath's redemption?

Attached: 1588978727240.jpg (600x1241, 116.52K)

I am ready for demon child.

Are you?

Attached: EM627.jpg (3000x3750, 565.53K)

How badly do you guys think anime only fags will react to Eren incel breakdown?

For what?
He the whole time seemed like a good commander.
If you are for the former cast the whole of Marley would be on the wrong side but inside his group he seems like a strict but fair commander.

Mappa will probably insert some sad music that'll unironically make anime-only fags cry. They'll suck Isayama's dick as usual and compare Eren and Mikasa with Romeo and Juliet and call it "the most tragic lovestory ever written".

I super duper love Mikasa!

Attached: __mikasa_ackerman_and_christina_aguilera_shingeki_no_kyojin_and_1_more_drawn_by_inverto__ebda6436d5320a96e87e0b22c1e556a9.png (844x1500, 1.31M)

HORSED cumslut

GREEN EYES ON THE BABY SOON

Everyone loves Mikasa!

Attached: 96715459_39.jpg (1000x1500, 357.04K)

Anyone can explain how killing Eren in the end removes Titans from the world?
Isn't Ymir in her little pocket dimension responsible for it? Or that worm thing?
All the time it has clearly been said if the holder of a titan dies the power simply jumps to another Eldian child that is being born. So how does killing him fix everything?
Eren talked to Ymir and made her no longer a slave... somehow. But if she is now free to act why does he hoave to be killed in the first place before she apparently says goodbye to her little sandbox?
I don't get it.

stop its never going to happen

Magath is very sexy. I love old grizzled men like him.

Mikasa is a stinky slut. Nobody rikes her. But everybody rikes my dear Arumin

Attached: Chadumin.jpg (1213x768, 525.16K)

Did you guys know?
Eren is a cuck, Mikasa is a slut, the series sucked and the ending was trash?
Man... It's a bitter truth.

T. Gabi, Pieck, Annie, Yelena, Mikasa, Hange

It didn’t take away the origin of all matter. It just broke Ymir’s curse on the eldian people. The tree shows titan powers can come again but hopefully the next thing to touch it isn’t a mentally ill slave

Unlikely, but TO BE FAIR, Connie went from being 5'1 to 6'2' in 4 years.

>Gabi? My daughter
>Reiner & Annie? Did nothing wrong
>Pieck? My waif- I mean assistant
>Zeke? Hate that guy!
>Eldians? I... apologize.

Attached: GenMagath.png (1732x848, 1.23M)

By my modest calculations, it has a good 50% chance of happening

Cute friends/rivals/lovers embracing soon.

Attached: en0cgbpdrp451.jpg (2048x1640, 361.69K)

to the user from the previous thread, nah, Naruto x Sakura wasn't the most logical pairing. She was far too wet for Sasuke to be with Naruto and because she was written that way even Kishimoto said that it'd have been OOC to turn her over from Sasuke to Naruto

Attached: Sasuke Mate Pressing Sakura Again.png (574x567, 264.56K)

>Isn't Ymir in her little pocket dimension responsible for it? Or that worm thing?
I'll add something that I didn't undestand to user's question here: If Ymir is the one making the titans who made Reiner's and Annie's last episode?

cute and canon

Attached: Cute Cute Jeankasa.jpg (2048x2048, 429.96K)

Zeke maybe? I dunno

Attached: 96946173.png (634x1975, 971.54K)