Every time you call an anime yuribait, the creators probably die a little bit on the inside

Every time you call an anime yuribait, the creators probably die a little bit on the inside.

Attached: 1645548549515.jpg (1280x720, 225.08K)

YYY is one of the gayest Anime I've ever watched

Let's use it more then

They're just close friends

They'd probably laugh that people had to make up a term to pretend it's not yuri.

>Yuuna-chan, let's [CENSORED]!
What good friends.

Attached: 1643164566240.png (960x720, 931.29K)

With benefits.

>Yuuna-chan, let's [walk home gently]

Soon.

Attached: 435345434.png (898x393, 422.97K)

Normal anime: "I love you heroine-chan, let's get married and have kids!"
"Yuri" anime: "You don't get it user, yes the anime ended with both as just friends but there's more to that that you didn't see. Look at the blush in ep 24 min 16, that's not a normal "friendship" blush, look at the way they hold hands! And if you look at the author, you'll know he wanted to make a yuri story but editors probably got in the way! Look at how much yuri art of both of them they retweet! Look at how many yuri doujinshi they drew before getting a serialization! And the publisher called it a yuri work. Yuri doesn't need yuri to be yuri user, you'll never get yuri if you think the girls need to kiss and have sex on screen for it to be a lesbian story!"

Yes.

I see you've made the classic nu-fan mistake of thinking yuri means explicit lesbian relationship.

Attached: gay.png (2052x1186, 2.14M)

>yuribait
japanese authors are not familiar with that term so they dont care. the word was invented by the west to cope with yuri

It's more like
>normal anime: I hope MC-kun notices me... next season™
>yuri anime: I hope MC-chan notices me... next season™

What about the term 百合詐欺?

>romance has to be a direct plot element instead of just alluded to or implied to be canon
user, you see two adults, a male and a female walking, each holding one hand of a small child. Are the two adults romantically involved?

That's for when you tease yuri but then introduce a male love interest. Yuribait is about an anime teasing yuri but never explicitly entering romance territory

it's based though

I guess the closest equivalent would be: ttps://dic.pixiv.net/a/微百合 then. But it seems to be a rather obscure term.

And it's so good.