Zatch Bell sequel, chapter 1

mangadex.org/chapter/ca8df4e4-e14e-4b40-a4d9-a6a0692b27ef/1

first chapter of the new sequel is out. thoughts?

Attached: zatch bell 2 page 1.png (1350x1920, 2.46M)

Pretty good

best first chapter of a series i've read in three years.

>One reply
Truly this is the abhorrent state of Mangadom nowadays

This is like the sixth thread we've had about it. Hell, it's the second one today. Of course replies have waned.

Oh no a repeat of a repeat of a repeat thread for a sequel to a long-dead battle shounen isn't getting *enough* replies. Capitalism has failed.

Nani the fuck

Hey you guys, I haven't visited Any Forums much recently, it's nice to hear that there were multiple threads

Yeah, reception was generally good. It sparked a lot of discussion, and some people went back and started reading the original for the first time. Apparently it'll be monthly though, so we'll have to wait a bit to know who's actually dead, if anyone

I had no idea it was getting sequel and honestly never expected it. Kino as fuck.

What kind of release schedule is it?

monthly

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (888x1119, 295.32K)

Okay, let discuss
How the fuck Kiyo stop cyclop?
Did any left over Demon that still stuck in earth?

He punches him real hard. Doesn't work but distracts him long enough for him to grab the bottle and Zakeru his ass. Or something like that.

I hope he off screens him

Okay a couple of questions before I start this thing. I sorta know what this is about cuz I caught a couple of TV episodes a very long time ago so I'll just ask: what happened to the girl with the water dragons? What happened to the dude with the darkness doll?
Did the electric Pokemon kid unlock any other spells aside from the electric dragon and speed enhancement?
I wanna start from the sequel but these questions were kinda bothering me for...like more than 15 years at this point I guess.

read the manga from the start it's good.

He's gonna summon Gash.

Why would you ever start from the direct sequel for anything?

Answer-Talker no jutsu

A lot of my kids at my school never cared for Naruto but when the Akatsuki got hype, everybody (well except for the super Naruto nerds) went straight for Shippuuden because it had the cool Akatsukis and because it was more accessible than to watch an entire prequel anime.
But hey if people are sayi g it's good maybe it's worth reading Zatch Bell(?) Konjiki Gash(?) whatever from the start