Why do I despise modern cute things with passion but I am okay with old cute things?

Why do I despise modern cute things with passion but I am okay with old cute things?

Attached: 1647259193797.png (640x480, 420.37K)

Because you developed a taste of your own.

Because you've lived long enough to become a fucking hipster.

you can pay her to suck your cock

Gunsmith Cats is fucking trash

You're a try hard.

>despise
If you haven't noticed there is a war going on, there are actual things to despise right now instead of acting like a fag on cantonese imageboard to showcase your "le ebin taset"

Nostalgia, mostly.

>There is a WAR going on
The only wars I care about are on this website where I prove my favorite anime is subjectively and objectively better than yours

Attached: 8a6a3e06838da871da9ff96b17f2c2b4.jpg (800x752, 253.91K)

There are always wars going on. I'm not going to pretend to care about Ukraine just because their skin is white, I'm not that big of a hypocrite.

Kneejerk contrarianism.

It's not a war, it's a special military operation :^)

>stop reading the news
>don’t even notice the war going on thousands of miles away
Imagine caring about stuff that doesn’t effect you

Then that's a fake claim and you're delusional if you think so.

I want to have sex with rally vincent

>doesn't affect you
Except the prices of everything spiking upwards :^)
Keep thinking it's just news and this won't affect the reality.

have you tried doing some introspection

why should I give a fuck.
Either it's a war that won't touch me or less likely it'll kickstart world war 3 which will be nothing but nukes, I will not fight, the nukes will just drop on me and kill me, it's not like I can do anything about this if I can't do anything, why should I car?

Wow, I'm sure yelling about it online will make the prices go down!
Anyway,
>2022
>still driving the 4-wheeled jew

>noooo you have to care about Ukraine
I don’t. I care about Yemen and all the other places with ten times as much death and cruelty. You only give a shit about this phony “war” because white people are dying this time anyway. Shut your retarded cunt mouth.

Mauritanian thread?