Psycho Pass

20202, I am forgotten...

If it came out today, would it still be your AotS/AotY, or would you give it a pass?

Attached: AAAABULkTR_aeyV3iCd_LEZTIgTx8A7O8xf3pPW9RP2J62TqVMeUDroqD5QmU-XerOuwkHxTeGYCJLYZvdH5cGHtlzvGJhuD.jpg (1280x720, 106.79K)

It’s a great season user, I haven’t forgotten at all. Also Shogo is based

I would drop it after 5 episodes, just like I dropped it all these years ago.

>destroys your GITS sequel
>destroys your Psycho Pass sequel
is there anything he can't do?

Attached: Ubukata_Tow_from_Human_Lost_at_Opening_Ceremony_of_the_Tokyo_International_Film_Festival_2019.jpg (2926x3580, 1.39M)

only one season worth watching and even that wasn't even great

How does this guy even get hired? I think he's written like maybe one decent show at best.

I'll still watch it regardless of year

Huh, tried masturbating to Akane because of this thread, but I couldn't finish. She gives off an impression that she should be fappable but ultimately she's a disappointment. Needed to switch to Re:Zero in the end.

It's shit and the worst of all the famous "cyberpunk" anime

I liked the first season a lot but haven't watched the others, do they ever advance Akane's "I will dismantle the Sybil system but in a way that doesn't result in mass death and chaos" motivation

>worse than Arise

I guess if you count Arise as a standalone entry then yeah that's the worse

SMASH OR PASS?

I'd smash but only for pump n dump, roasties who choose the le strong independent career womxn route deserve to be dead eggers

I’m pretty just like with other parts of the entertainment industry it’s about who you know and who likes you more than skill.

Bet you liked ID:INVADED tho

How is it possible to have such a strong first season and then flop that hard in the second?

Because the first season wasn't strong either.

No shit I would. Shit like snk or kny doesnt come close to what was portrayed in the first season.

The first season was great. Excellent villain, and one of the most interesting sci-fi settings in anime to this day. Too bad that excellent villain died and the gap couldn't be filled. It doesn't help that evaluating group psycho-passes isn't a very fresh or interesting direction to take the anime.

>interesting sci-fi settings in anime
It's literally just a minority report rehash.

the villain was the worst part. I really enjoyed the characters but wanted them to be fleshed out. Psycho Pass should've been a game.