One Piece

Post your best theories.

Attached: 1043-015.jpg (784x1145, 247.86K)

>theories

Attached: 1442555371343.jpg (1280x1440, 519.47K)

Not actually Joy-Boy, he's just making the comparison to him.

Ok. I think that Oda had been making shit up ever since timeskip or shortly before that and we are gradually seeing the effect of it in the writing department, with shockingly bad revelations like the most recent one.

That's a theory, alright.

i actually have few of them. here's first
1. Onigashima is Joyboy's head and big ass katana next to it is also his weapon
Joyboy couldnt save fishmen because he had to protect Wano from World Government, in exchange Kozukis created poneglyphs and send them all over the world
Noah was Joyboy's ship and Zou was his pet. Joyboy was one of continent pullers and Oars is his descendant (Oars died in Wano in Ringo, we know Oars died in "country of ice" so it fits to ringo, Moria was also there and stolen Ryuma's and Oars' bodies after he got BTFO by Kaido)
Kaido is descendant of Oars and also descendant of Joyboy, thats why WG was experimenting on him and why King said that Kaido is Joyboy
Wano is artificially made from 6 smaller islands
each island was ruled by one clan, Kozukis united all clans and made pact with Joyboy to put all islands together, you can clearly tell this by looking at Wano, you can only get from one region to other by bridge and it explains different weather. Orochi's grandma said there used to be 5 Daiymos in Wano but 4 families were killed by Orochi's grandpa and then Orochi clan was disbanded

Attached: c59075b9e7e430f7fe0d92239b205f8e.png (1000x740, 1.18M)

2. Kaido knows about certain Devil Fruit that is supposed to be super important and its real name was hidden hundreds of years ago by World Government. Kaido knows some details/rumours about that fruit, one of them is that you can activate true power of fruit by dying in great battle, thats why Kaido wants to die in spectacular way, becase he thinks he might be Joyboy, he started drinking and was so depressed after Oden's death because it was his only chance for great death that migh have activated hidden power of the fruit. When Kaido K.O'd Luffy (when Luffy fell into water and was saved by Traffy's crew) he said "so you couldnt be Joyboy either it seems..."
Kaido is in Wano because it's probably one of conditions for fruit to activate, he also enslaves all the people there because he knows the prophecy saying that Joyboy is supposed to free slaves so sooner or later he is gonna come there. OR/AND Kaido wants to help future Joyboy activate his powers, its his personal mission and his personal vendetta against World Government for what they did to him and probably his wife or some shit

3. Luffy rang Golden Bell in Skypeia and activated other Joyboy's friends similar to Zou, they might be other Continent Pullers (Oars was not original continent puller, he is way too small to be one but if you look at Onigashima and if you think that in past that creature was alive, it might have been able to actually "pull continents" or just move massive pieces of land, just like i said that Wano was artificially made from smaller islands). Huge shadows we saw at the end of Thriller bark are gonna come out soon

Joyboy is awaken
Rubber fruit is awakening
Rubber fruits real name is
>Rubber Fig Tree

>Brulee: Oven...I'm still a virgin
>?: NOT FOR LONG
>Brulee:Who is there!?
>ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1647187628713.jpg (784x1145, 179.79K)

>gum gum fruit actually posses all the quirks of former users and Luffy will try to save Kaido

Attached: 1615763083751.jpg (255x210, 16.53K)

My last cope is that Luffy will reject Joyboy because he's free

I think he'll reject being Joyboy when others try to tell him he is and get him to fulfil Joyboy's promises but when it comes down to it, he's going to fulfil them in the end because he wants to.

I'd accept and love that outcome

The gorosei never ordered luffy dead
This guy lied to his buddy for whatever reason
Check out the first couple pages, he’s acting very suspicious and has an abnormal amount of panel time to say nothing

Attached: A0F48841-A9E4-461C-B662-5C27EC4809B1.jpg (750x741, 428.81K)

>"I'm free and I do whatever I want!"
>And what I want to do is to do is to be joyboy.

Your depraved fantasies will never happen, Teachfag

Attached: _______.png (194x267, 80.15K)

That's would be over-complicated and unnecessary, I doubt Oda would go that route. He is a simpleton.

The "demons" of the devils fruits are actually the souls of void century people. Luffy ate Joyboy's fruit

>The "demons" of the devils fruits are actually the souls of void century people. Luffy ate Joyboy's fruit

Was literally going to post this. Joyboy is the fruit, and it has awakened. Devilfruits have their own personalities, there has been clues to that for a while now. A few chapters ago the world government was talking about the possible consequences of a certain fruit awakening, and then dismissing it because "that hasn't happened in a long time". This chapter ends with "Joyboy Returns" and showing Luffy smiling weird and turning into rubber goop.

>has been clues to that for a while now
Such as?

Only black beard might have that issue but others do not.