I'm confused. Are we supposed to hate this character? As much as they try to make him look like the bad guy...

I'm confused. Are we supposed to hate this character? As much as they try to make him look like the bad guy, his actions are justified.

Attached: Floch_Forster_(Anime)_character_image.png (1080x1080, 1.2M)

idk i never watched this shitshow

> t.incel

Attached: 164718nana8488828.png (2000x2000, 84.91K)

>advocates stomping the world
>gets stomped
pottery

Floch is based, he wanted to kill eldians in liberio and supported the rumbling that would eradicate most eldians worldwide, he trully is an ally of mankind against eldcucks

People tend to confuse justifying and understanding, just because something is understandable doesn't mean it's right. I wouldn't like to get stomped to death by a giant just because 100 years ago some people on the other side of the world got sent to an island.

Why can't Even just make the Colossal titans go around the endian internment zones

i get that his supposed to be the bad guy and all, but this character is the only fun left in this shit. The guy just steal the show in every fucking scene, pure entertainment. gonna miss him

The hivemind meme fried your brain, make your own fucking decisions, if you think Flock is on the right that's fine, how fucking stupid you gotta be to ask about wether you should like a character or not?

Because he has lived all his life trapped and doesn't want his people to keep going through the same thing and he hates the whole world because he blames them for his people's situation.

Attached: 1633121388549.png (838x450, 511.82K)

He was taking extremes to defend his homeland and honour Erwin and the fallen. Marley wanted to exterminate his race and indoctrinated their next generation into believing that. Negotiating for peace was not an option. Tybur had already made his speech. Marley, and by extension the entire world's fate was sealed. If even a small fraction was allowed to survive, their hatred of eldians would grow stronger and Paradis' destruction is guaranteed as we saw in 139 when Paradis gets fucking carpet bombed. There was no other way.

Attached: 1644175477079.png (1471x2420, 3.74M)

Self impose genocide isn't morally right either. So many people disagreed with Kyubey, but here we are now.

If only thay had found Jesus they could have muster the forgiveness they needed to overcome their history

He's obviously asking about the authors intent, retard

How is he wrong? Imagine if people are coming to kill your friends and family. Are you just going to let them?

Because Eren isn’t an ethnonationalist and just want the outside world flattened

He tried to warn us

Attached: Floch anon.png (1815x489, 225.83K)

War is old people sending young people to die. You're not "prideful" you're a puppet

>t. seething libtard faggot

Attached: 1614475480585.jpg (650x950, 104.85K)

Eldians outside Paradis are self-hating people full of White guilt. Eren doesn't want them in his world, as they might cause more conflict again. It's also a hassle distinguishing them during a full rumbling.

Yeah I, for the fucking life of me, can't understand people AGAINST Eren / Floch and even worse it's usually girls praising Itachi.

Just yesterday I saw some image saying
>Itachi killed his loved ones to save rhe world
>Eren killed the world to save his loved ones
And I'm doing such a fucking enraged face at the mere thought of thousands saying Itachi was the correct one and a hero.
Saying they're NPCs is not enough, these people are suicidal and have zero self esteem and love to the point they agree with killing their family and friends (and waaay more than that) just to not hurt strangers that want them dead. Ahahaha WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS THE WORLD WE'RE LIVING IN, user, THOSE ALLIANCE KEKS EXIST OUT THERE IN THE WORLD.

AoT needed to end on the rumbling just so they'd get a reality check, it'd be pretty much the lesson from Fate Heaven's Feel. That story's moral is praised actually and it's about dooming the world to save your loved one, the protagonist getting a spine and defending what he loves is actually the crowning moment of Fate, that series is pretty much about stopping being a mindless soldier ("hero of justice") but these AoT fans seem to want that.