Schools

Do you like it as a setting?
Does it make you feel nostalgic?

Attached: 22.png (626x346, 435.78K)

YWNBJ

How do you know OP isn't Jewish?

As arguably overused as it is, yes.
Not exactly nostalgic, but I like a fantasy of the happy school life I didn't have.

No because it reminds me of the seishun havers

>Does it make you feel nostalgic?
No. Why would it? I've never been to Japan, let alone one of their schools. They all look the same anyway so to me it's just "anime set #12".

No, I graduated last year and I’m pretty happy being out of there.

You can't relate schools portrayed in anime to the schools you attended?

>Does it make you feel nostalgic?
Huh? Have you ever been in an American classroom before?

>concrete wall painted over
>small window you can barely look out from at the top corner of the room
>Classrooms always cold because of AC
>chairs that hurt your ass after you sit on them for hours
>school looks like a prison institution surrounded by fences, just needs watchtowers in every corner to complete the picture

Yeah, I’m sure it’s nostalgic. Also, why do Japs still use blackboards? Use a fucking white board already, it’s the 21st century, goddamn peasants.

Attached: 24933F9B-DD55-4DC0-8EF2-075575C0EC03.jpg (1280x720, 105.69K)

>Also, why do Japs still use blackboards? Use a fucking white board already, it’s the 21st century, goddamn peasants.
Americans are in no position to be calling anyone else behind the times for still using old ideas.

>Also, why do Japs still use blackboards?
because most high school shows are set 20 or so years ago
they only started using smartphones in anime only a few years ago

One thing I dislike about school as a setting is that everyone has to wear school uniforms, and thus character designs are boring and samey.

Not to mention that its fun to call them peasants when the teachers have to buy practically all their supplies while most other actual respectable countries fund their education programs.

Yes I yearn for school again.

I like the setting but it doesnt make me feel nostalgia even though my school life was so much fun

Attached: 1517799580337.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Eh, they find enough ways to have variation in how characters wear their uniforms.

I'd like more college setting.

As long as it is well written and/or filled with characters I give a fuck I don't mind it.
And no, I don't miss my school days at all except for the food in the college I went to.

The fact that the Japanese are actually nostalgic for high school should tell you all you need to kknow about how crappy their adult lives are.

No I hate school settings

not this user but yeah i have my problems with this aswell.
Sometimes i can relate a bit but often not. Schools in Japan are so different thats not always possible to relate, but this difference (schools or japanese culture in general) is what makes mangas so compelling for me, because its like a fairy tail