Weekly Shounen JUMP Issue #15 2022

This week Black Clover is on the cover, Blue Box and Roboco are getting color pages, and there is a one shot called Nuenchi.

Next week, My Hero Academia gets the cover, High School Family gets the lead color page, Yozakura Family and PPPPPP get color pages, and there will be another one shot. Also, Akanebanashi will be getting an extension for a total of 23 pages.

Attached: 20220313_045516.jpg (834x1200, 301.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DAbUmPt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ToC

Attached: 1647162208293.jpg (2646x1549, 1.7M)

>Ayashimon and Doron that low
Welp, looks like they'll die together.

even though i like the series, editor-in-chief meddling is literally the only logical explanation for HSF not only LIVING despite everything, but also consistently getting pushed and promoted

>and there will be another one shot
The one-shot is "Exorcist no Kiyoshi-kun"

Where does the whole “Nakano loves gag manga” thing come from, anyway?

Has anyone posted that oneshot with the astronaut?

P6 remains stable, above AXE-range.

imgur.com/a/DAbUmPt

Art style looks pretty good, but can't say shit about the story since I can't read runes

Is Earthchild any good? I like Akane so far & have been in the threads for it , it seems well received. haven't heard anything about Earthchild though.

Yea it's very blatant

>Is Earthchild any good?
No, it's trash to put it mildly

It's a trainwreck

It is actual shi, but if you liked trash like akane you may like it

flicka flick flicka flick

It's offensively bad, the first chapter is mediocre but the other 2 are absolutely trash, is insulting of how bad it is, nothing makes sense and all the drama is built on rushed relationships and retarded things like "OH WE CAN'T RESCUE HER BECAUSE THE TECHNOLOGY ISN'T JUST THERE YET"
It's dogshit, read it if you want to see the messiest beginning Jump has got in a while and want to ride this trainwreck

it's 3 chapters so you should just go read it, personally I've found myself losing all investment which I already had very little of so I'll probably drop it with the new chapter but you might like it better.

I haven't seen the image leaks, how likely are they going to not translate ayatri again?

It's going in a good direction but stumbling a lot on the way there, in particular the entire chapter 2 should have been cut

Cute Snek

Attached: 1646182065716.png (737x644, 412.24K)

Tick tock Ayashitmonchuds

Literally one cover page with swimsuit Rochka. If they skip it they're setting a new low, even for VIZ.