Ikkitousen new anime

I'm ready.

Attached: 275487347_2153053034869728_7278464144794312549_n.jpg (1448x2048, 320.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2170
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amazing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have the manga for this and I love it so much, we really need action series that are just an excuse to show the girl's panties back

Is this a sequel or reboot?

sequel

>main heroine is DFC
YES. Finally.

I know nothing about this series.
Sell it to me.

cute girls fight each other, they lose their clothes in the process

There's also yuri rape in it and normal hetero rape.

I thought TokyoPop censored the manga like crazy and dropped the manga at Volume 15 when the manga has 24 volumes in total?

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2170

No Kanu side?

Also they're the reincarnation of 3 kingdoms characters.

Alright, I guess I can hold-off killing myself for another season. Awesome!

How is this franchise still going?

Just girls in skirts fighting and having all kinds of panty shots and skinship. You'd better off just play Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur to get the same thing

Why is the new MC already jobbing?

By far the most interesting telling of the romance of the three kingdoms.

All I remember about this anime is english localizers were trying to shill this anime to be the next big thing back in the day

I mean the spanish version bro, I'm a spic

>Konomi Suzuki is singing for it
Excellent.

>Only three episodes
Why?

General gist is that the events of the Three Kingdoms era are happening again through the reincarnation of all the major historical figures as Japanese schoolkids. They are aware of the roles history has determined they should play, but many of them try to change their fates, often unsuccessfully.

Also lots of tits and panties.

It's Tenjou Tenge buy way better because Oh Great is a crappy mangaka

It's 12 episodes

I remember finding the series very refreshing in that none of the girls give the slightest fuck who sees their panties or naked bodies to the point they don't even acknowledge their clothes getting torn off.

>I thought TokyoPop censored the manga like crazy
They didn't censor it, they gave it a massively rewritten pisstake "translation" that was basically a self-parody making fun of the idea that anyone could possibly take anything in the series seriously.
It was weird as hell, you'd never see anything like that done nowadays.