Unironically what was Gon's problem? Pitou was just obeying his instincts and Kite was an enemy...

Unironically what was Gon's problem? Pitou was just obeying his instincts and Kite was an enemy. Should he have let Kite kill him? He shouldn't have taken it so seriously.

Attached: Pitou_with_Kite%27s_head_anime.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

99% of ants are girls btw

insanely autistic post. would you be mad if your friend was murdered?

sex with pitou must be wild

Attached: 1647139160534.gif (639x341, 444.58K)

Gon was just obeying his instincts as a social animal to eliminate threats to those he's pack bonded with

I was simply obeying my instincts as an ape when I raped your mom.

not only that gon went nuts because
>he killed someone i met once in my life and barely was friendly to me.

>t. 11 secondary
Kite is literally the reason Gon decided to become a Hunter and look for Ging.

>manga a random dude gave gon the reason to be a hunter
>anime kaito said to gon his dad was alive
gon really had no reason to go outside in the first place.
and no reason to go on a rampage because
>he killed someone that my dad met which i barely knew shit about him.
talk about shitty drama,it would make more sense if pitou killed killua,kurapica or leorio not only that would make the story darker and closer to seinen (as is claimed by hunterfags) adding more dept and reason to gon rampage and gon-san.
it would have been a hundred times better if togashi simply did that at that time.
sooner or later gon would have gone outside of the island and mitto would have said the truth to him and gon wouldn't have chased after ging because in his eyes would be
>ging is the reason my mom died,if ging is dead or alive i don't care because my mom died by his fault and he abandoned me.
see more deep and mature just ignoring parts of the story .

Why did the anime cut out Kite in the first episode?

T. Didn’t watch the 99 version/read the manga

>his

Attached: 1499722277179.png (593x800, 241.1K)

Gon didn't understand that Pitou was a newborn or that she was following her instincts. All the other ants they met behaved like jaded and sociopath humans, so he was probably making assumptions about her.

More or less the theme of the whole arc was "How are ants and humans different?" Gon and Netero ran into the same impasse and dealt with it the same way. Overwhelming force. Netero betrayed his martial arts ideals, Gon probably understood that he was lying to himself in order to become stronger.

What are Pitou's pronouns?

They/Them you bigot

they probably feared people would forget by the time the chimera ant arc started

You would not be saying this if you didn't want to fuck Pitou. The fact that no one feels the same way about Pouf or Youpi is proof of this.

>his
Ok

Yeah it's an 11 year kid that lost someone he looked up. I don't know why people keep having this time limit on a characters relationship.

He wanted kite dick

>his
Di(e)late.
>there is a cover referencing a painting of coronation of Mary with Neferpitou in her position and Youpi and Pouf in the same position as men
>Killua compared Neferpitou's stance to "a mother's" in chapter 274
>the name of Neferpitou's Hatsu "Terpsichora" is a reference to a goddess
>Pitou's chest is not even "flat" later on as shown in user's crop from the manga and the anime uses this design
>in Caroline et ses amis, based on children's books of the same name, there are characters called Pouf, Youpi and Pitou and French Wikipedia uses "la" when describing Caroline's Pitou character (la is for girls and women)

>>Pitou's chest is not even "flat" later on as shown in user's crop from the manga and the anime uses this design
forgot to include an image

Attached: 1.png (542x549, 224.64K)

O MY CRAZY SLOTS

Low quality bait. Try harder next time.

t. speedreader

>do ss+gomad

>Strawhats haven't even spent 1 year together with each other
>Tanjiro only knew Rengoku for few hours at most
What other arguments do people make on this topic?