"innocent" slut

>"innocent" slut
Is there a worse female lead trope?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - 10 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle][83146243].mkv.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>Is there a worse female lead trope?
tsundere

>quirky woman who is confident in her sexuality
>"slut"

Holy, incel grindset. Get the fuck outside and get laid OP.

But she's blond, so their Pavlovian conditioning tells them so

>incel
Show tits like Marin does or gtfo.

i bet he will beat his woman if she looks at another man

Show axe wound

Yeah, violent bitches.
Not funny, not endearing, not entertaining

The "ara ara i'm 18 yrs old so i'm too old to get married" trope

All females are sluts, it’s not really a trope, nowadays even nips are embracing the slut normality

>go outside :)
Sad, but you're a literal NPC and we can't pretend you aren't.

He couldn't do that if his life depended on it and you know it, that's why he complains about female characters here but prolly has no issue with the copy paste male leads that pester 99% of animes.

>heh dude you just have shit taste

Attached: FMzGmOLXwAomQUW.jpg (1920x1920, 409.49K)

woman moment

idk how innocent she really is she went out with her friends met with guys 5+ years older than her. High school girls use to always go out with older guys and none of the were virgins.
her yelling at that one guy because he insulted her waifu doesnt make her pure more like have autism and dont know social cues.
My bet is 5-10 bodies at least and now she is "pure" because she is getting internet famous

high school girls at my school***
leaf here

FPBP

uh oh roastie is getting toasty

Attached: 1643453471982.jpg (960x720, 64.19K)

holy based

top right is cute who is he

Are these the new isekai?

People who tell guys to get laid are the same people who'd turn on them and falsely accuse them of sexual assault when they actually do.

The long black haired literally me LN girl.

>Supermodel body
>Moral Compass of a Disney Princess
>Into nerdy shit
3DPD can only be 2/3 at best, but I wonder why no one complains about Marin being unrealistic.

>his innocent girl isn't energetic, quirky and motivated and devoted to her hobbies
both your sex life and dates gotta suck my friend. Should have found better lifetime partner at 16, just like Gojo found Marine
Reminder this is not wishful escapist fantasy, this is literally how normal people live their teens, except with way more unprotected sex.

Seethe losers

Attached: 1564222908040.jpg (374x374, 68.52K)

Instead of sitting here whining like a cuck why don't you go get some bitches like Marin my nigga?

rean schwazer

Girls like her at my high school were always faking slut just on outward appearance like Marin. They were virgins or in long term relationships. The actual sluts were the overachiever Stacys that were AP, Cheer and Gymnastics and quiet ones. You could count genki sluts on one hand.