Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

What's next for her in Bort?

Attached: Tsu.png (712x712, 601.54K)

Just because the rest of us are polite enough not to litter Any Forums with Boruto threads doesn't mean you have free reign to spam your hag worship threads. I hope your thread gets deleted so you learn your lesson and come back a better person.

Attached: shitposts.png (1008x3112, 660.5K)

I miss her so much, I'm gonna be mad of amado doesn't revive her soon or something.

Attached: 1640961087228.png (562x446, 294.18K)

Having lots of babies

Marrying Kashin Koji.

Disciplining Jiraiya's son Amado.

Attached: b5f7f27e1af99d7364b6cda47dacbf10.jpg (736x1104, 105.24K)

Konoha's cum dump.

Boruto x Class President OTP

was tento right here?

Attached: based tento.png (911x558, 856.83K)

Tentou doesn’t like slutty girls in canon.

Hottest otsutsuki

>we eventually reach a point where releasing Kaguya to help us stop future threats is actually a viable option

They can't release Kaguya. Sasuke can't take them to the division she was sealed and there is no Kurama to break the seal with the rest of the Bijuu.

An author can write up any bullshit reason for it happening.

>user thinks Boruto the series is bound by shit like logic
You fool, you absolute buffoon. The sheer concept of a good-aligned Kaguya is enough to merit it's existence due to the amount of clap energy it would produce.

>Sasuke can't

Literally just give his eye to Sarada. I'm sure she has some bullshit way to.

Would titfuck

Bort & Kawaki synchronize Karma with Sumire's Nue chakra to open portal -> Nard, Bort & Himawari draw on Kurama chakra residues from their whiskers and let it flow into the moon -> mommy back

Attached: 9ogymiklacu41.jpg (2048x2048, 217.61K)

BASED

Attached: 1644896607052.png (640x360, 165.94K)

>mommy back
So is Black Zetsu.

Fanfiction.

>They can't release Kaguya. Sasuke can't take them to the division she was sealed and there is no Kurama to break the seal with the rest of the Bijuu.
It'll either be O MY NINJA TECH or O MY JOGAN as their answer for this.

Factfiction.

Jogan the pure eye knows that deep within she is a pure woman and it will save her

And?