Would you sacrifice, user?

Would you sacrifice, user?

Attached: EYeHQWWXgAEME0w.jpg (869x1200, 465.3K)

No, you're guaranteed to go hell when you die. Only a moron would do it

I would sacrifice every user here.
It's not like you have lifes to lose, I'd do you a favour with it.

We all would go to Hell (and we means you too), dipshit.

>we

Who or what? I don't know who I may value high enough to do sacrifice big enough

no fucking way.
my King would be sad if I engaged in that kind of evil witchcraft.

Attached: peter faltered.jpg (2400x1364, 1.74M)

this.

Attached: praying calmly.jpg (1503x2117, 389.47K)

Griffith only tried to push himself on casca in the wagon because he saw she meant something to guts. He's a piece of shit. No sacrifice.

sacrifice the entire country of canada and myself included to make anime real

He is also a cheater who doesn't even do the sacrifice the way other demons did It has to be something that means a lot to you user

It was fine that he withheld them for that time during the eclipse because he was bent on punishing guts with the only thing he cared about (casca). He didn't cheat, the skull knight just rescued what would have been ultimately sacrificed during the eclipse anyway.

Quebec is Guts in this situation.

You can see him lifting his arm to kill Guts and then hesitating
I'd miss the Yukon more

To prolong his suffering, obviously. He raped casca to completely fuck with him before he died. You always keep your most hated enemies alive the longest so they suffer. When guts left him he learned to hate him because Griffith is a little faggot who only cares about himself.

>When guts left him he learned to hate him because Griffith is a little faggot who only cares about himself.
No denying that. I would think if he still loves Guts to a degree it's a selfish thing and he wants to break him and own him

Oh for sure, love and hate can be interchangeable to a degree. You want to destroy the thing that makes you weak.

Let's be clear. Guts was allowed to stay alive during the eclipse so Griffith could get his revenge against him for essentially breaking his dream world. Griffith and Casca I'm sure would have eventually been sacrificed if they had remained in the eclipse, but it was Griffith's perogative to make Guts suffer, since Griffith surely thought his rash actions with Charlotte and his imprisonment and maiming were Guts' fault since Griffith is the epitome of someon who has no responsibility for his own actions.

Doesn't every soul go to hell in Berserk, unless it is tied to Earth as a ghost?

I AM the sacrifice.

Only serves to show how much of an immature shithead Griffith is.

Yes.

I have a few friends, like 7, but half of them live far away the other half can't see me that often. I feel pretty alone. I would rather feel alone, but with god powers

>choose to sacrifice my only outlet for social interaction for the past 10 years, other Any Forumsnons
>but actually every other user got the same offer and everyone chose to sacrifice the same thing
>everyone gets sacrificed and merged together into a demon with a schizo personality where each user can swap and be the host at any given moment
>because the sacrifice was so weak, there's no other powers except that the demon can die as many times as there are anons inside him

Attached: 1538407148314.png (500x775, 486.49K)