One Piece

As of now, what are our theories on the Gomu Gomu no mi?

Attached: gomu gomu no mi.png (850x1054, 694.95K)

It grant the one who eats it properties of both gum and rubber.

nika nika no mi

did Kaido awakened his fruit?
the gomu gomu no mi was xebec's fruit before luffy(screen cap this)

It becomes stronger after the user dies.

Inherited will my ass, now he's literally becoming joyboy.

it's either the bounce bounce fruit or the boing boing fruit because those are funny

You don't need to be immune to any of those things. Enel was knocked out by a punch from pre Water 7 Luffy. Even Moria managed more than that and he was a fat retard with no haki.

It's not the Gomu Gomu no Mi (Rubber Rubber Fruit), it's the Gum Gum no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit)

HOLY SHIT
REMEMBER WHEN WHITEBEARD SCREAMED "THE ONE PIECE IS REAL"BEFORE DYING?
IT WAS BECAUSE HE SAW JOYBOY

THE ONE PIECE IS JOYBOY
>THE ONE PIECE IS JOYBOY
THE ONE PIECE IS JOYBOY
>THE ONE PIECE IS JOYBOY
THE ONE PIECE IS JOYBOY
>THE ONE PIECE IS JOYBOY

My theory is that Joyboy is in the straw hat not Luffy and that the straw hat has the fruit that the gorosei fear not Luffy.

What revived the hype?

joyboi

It's the rubber fruit. There's nothing special about it.

new form for luffy

Luffy's new toy advertisement.

luffy was only able to hit him beacause his fruit made him immune to lighting, 98% of the onc piece cast would be thrashed by moon god enel.

Attached: 1647111753195 (1).png (450x805, 382.36K)

didn't roger literally tell whitebeard what the one piece is?

Every fruit has a soul, the Gomu Gomu No Mi has Joyboy‘s soul. Now that Luffy is subconscious he‘ll take over.

>Even Moria managed more than that
The fuck are you talking about
Enel obliterated the entire crew and sent them into despair
Moria needed a giant zombie to take on the crew and lost in spite of it

Attached: Enel vs Everyone.jpg (760x1200, 185.27K)

Luffy was able to defeat him because he was a retard that had no contingency plan for if he ended up fighting somebody that couldn't be defeated by lightning. Face it, Enel lost to pre-Water 7 Luffy. Kuma one shotted Luffy and Moria only lost to Luffy because of an actual Deus ex Machina.

Because as I said, Moria literally ONLY lost because of that Nightmare Luffy bullshit that pulled out of thin air.

Why are you still talking about this instead of rereading skypiea like I ordered you to?

Attached: Enel munching on an apple.gif (300x225, 91.73K)

>he was a retard that had no contingency plan for if he ended up fighting somebody that couldn't be defeated by lightnin
Blatantly wrong. The moment he realized heat-based and sharp weapons could damage Luffy he immediately adapted.

>Luffy was able to defeat him because he was a retard that had no contingency plan for if he ended up fighting somebody that couldn't be defeated by lightning.
Yeah but fun fact 99% of the one piece is not immune to lighting and would get destroyed by enel.

Because I'm right and you're wrong obviously. Enel in the modern story would be as strong as Crocodile in the modern story.

>Blatantly wrong. The moment he realized heat-based and sharp weapons could damage Luffy he immediately adapted.
And proceeded to still lose embarrassingly to pre-Water 7 Luffy not even using Gear Second.

Just like how Smoker is invincible because you can't punch smoke amirite.

What would you do if you were in a dark alley late at night and saw a furious Jewelry Bonney sprinting your way?

Attached: original.png (1024x573, 620.72K)

smoke is a jobber element lighting is way more powerful. Also TS smoker could beat luffy and you know it because don't forget he was holding back speedreader.

>Luffy was able to defeat him because I didn't read Skypiea
We've established this in the last thread
Enel can teleport wherever he wants and attack you from miles away as long as you're within his CoO range
The reason he lost was because the Ark Maxim kept him bound to a single location he couldn't abandon
if it wasn't for that he would've stalemated Luffy by avoiding him entirely

Ohhh there it is, the magic "I'm out of arguments word". Call me a speedreader all you want. It doesn't change the fact that Enel lost to pre Water 7 Luffy not even using Gear Second.

I'm also really enjoying that you think rubber is the only insulator and that Enel wouldn't get fucked up by literally any post time skip character with a sword.

WHERE’S MY SKYPIEA CHADS AT
WE UP FRFR NO CAP

No, he lost because he was physically weaker than pre Water 7 Luffy.

luffy literally only beat Enel because arc maximum massively limited his powers and he had the rubber fruit speedreader.

Except no he didn't because Luffy smashed him in the face before that. Enel lost because he was weak, not because he was specifically just weaker at that moment.

Why are Enelfags so pathetic?

Luffy only smashed him in the face because his fruit countered enels speedreader no one else on earth or even the fucking moon can do that

Doffy hinted at awakening requiring a complete mastery of your df and seeing how Kaido has all those forms and can shift through them seemlessly, I would say so

Attached: 1647024003305.jpg (523x902, 357.56K)