Want to talk about older/retro anime

>want to talk about older/retro anime
>retro threads get barely any replies without baiting
>general threads not allowed
>no /ra/ board
>best option is making stealth threads on Any Forums of all places
>mfw
fuck this board, fuck it

Attached: 1615604172868.jpg (455x456, 55.17K)

>>best option is making stealth threads on Any Forums of all places
Why? Any Forums is filled with imbecile morshitters ironically Any Forums is the best place to talk about anime.

>Any Forums
You deserve everything you get. Stay there where you belong, trash. And take your shit thread with you.

>morshitters
Kill yourself.

If making threads on Any Forums works then chances are that you're watching garbage. Make a pre-2000 thread or something. Those are basically generals but the mods allow them.

Any Forums is a lot more mature when it comes to disucssing older anime Any Forums is now filled with fapbait, harems and romcom garbage which barely tell a story or anything at all

We just had a thread about 16 years in this phase that would have been perfect for you.

Just try again but just dont add "general" in the subject. We have pre 2000s anime threads every week

> ironically Any Forums is the best place to talk about-
Nothing. Peddling flagrantly false narratives like that is worthy of mockery. Wojak/frog spam and inexplicably derailing every second thread with obsessing over trannies/politics is as low quality as you get.

I don't understand how people can even watch 80s/70s anime. They are obviously terrible.

>>retro threads get barely any replies without baiting
That's because the opinion you hold is a contrarian one. 99% of pre-1995 anime survive soley on nudity

This board is full of children, only adult /m/en can appreciate classics

You've never made a thread about an old anime, just stupid whiny bait threads like this.
Fuck off faggot.

If you like mecha and magical girls you have to go back a bit. At least before 2000.
Not sure what this even means. There's tons of anime from back then that have no nudity. Do you think ultraviolent and hypersexual OVAs are the only anime from before 1995?

This. And also don't fill the OP message with a bunch of faggoty streaming links.

Attached: urac_210.jpg (622x654, 114.43K)

it's called wapchan

I finished Escaflowne last week, it sucked.

I just keep re-watching Patlabor 2 every year. Not terribly retro, but I suggest everything available of the franchise to anyone.

>Any Forums
>Any Forums
If you seriously fucking believe those places are better then thank god you aren't allowed to discuss shit here.
Theres probably 5 old anime that can be discussed on Any Forums and Any Forums combined

Seriously how fucking entry level do you have to be to think they have better discussion?
>waaah my cowboy bebop

the 2nd movie and WXIII are terrible

The only genre that truly is in a bad spot in anime is mahou shoujo because of the absolute domination by PreCure in the Super Sentai-esque subgenre and the disaster that Madoka gave birth to with a milion eddy clones. I just want a series with a cute girl doing magical cute thing like Minky Momo goddamn

Attached: chiyo-chan-angry.gif (320x331, 47.85K)

>general threads are not allowed
Except for the isekai general
and the Shingeki general
and the One Piece general
and /dbs/
and the CSM general
etc.

Any Forums utterly died when LOST stopped airing
Attracting the lowest common denominator of user probably made it the first board to beat the rest of the site to the grave

2010s anime are terrible too

Sato put out a Doremi movie the other year that won a grand animation prize
Pretty high hopes for that one, if I ever finish the series

But God I hate super sentai and Madoka shit

they act like all the old anime that has been discussed to death before and watched or at least heard of by anyone who's not new to anime are hidden gems unknown to the uncultured moe weeaboo swine they hate so much here