So what series did the "I have the most important heritage" trope worse?

So what series did the "I have the most important heritage" trope worse?

Attached: 20220312_083941.jpg (720x413, 173.58K)

Both are trash

Its bleach

How about you wait and see, faggot.

>Its bleach

MC is nothing like the boogiemen that came to ruin his life or the entire world that he don't live in.

Cool story bro.

MC is an eugenicists wet dream. Maybe try to read and not only look at the pretty pictures sometime

The Bible.

mr bleach is revealed to be a half shinikami, half quiche who also got possessed by a ghost so he had all three powers and was the most special being ever born.

Ichigo is a half Shinigami half Quincy with the ability to go Hollow on top of being a Fullbringer. That's the jackpot of the genetic lottery.

One piece

Bleach obviously. Maybe YYH

What did Naruto do poorly about it? Anyone knew he was the 4th son. Also: Anyone with a functional brain who bothered to look at character designs and chapter covers KNEW Naruto was from an important bloodline AT LEAST similarly powerful as the Uchiha.

uzumaki clan special chakra and reicarnation of a creator god out of nowhere

>the random crest on Naruto's arm, a crest only he carries on his arm while everybody else has it on their back, is deliberately used TO VISUALLY SUBTEND the all powerful Uchiha clan
Gee, I wonder what Kishimoto means by this. Certainly not that Naruto is from a bloodline that equal to the Uchiha. No, no, it's just a random whirlpool, guys. OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

Attached: 1641553056186.png (1080x1620, 438.59K)

despite muh heritage ichigo literally got btfo after his big timeskip training and ultimate bankai and only won because of his quincy buddy bailing him out

Attached: 006.jpg (1200x1740, 534.95K)

The thread is obviously referring to Naruto being the reincarnation of Asura.

Ichigo was an experiment by Aizen

Which might not have been "optimal", but it sure as shit didn't come out of nowhere.

1) Hashirama x Madara parallels setup during valley of the end
2) Kakashi (or Packun) literally says they are "just like them"
3) Obito literally tells them that they are reincarnated and chosen by fate

I don't really see how going from
>You're a reincarnation of Hashirama
to
>You're a reincarnation of Asura, like Hashirama
hundreds of chapters later makes all that much of a difference. The whole concept had already been setup during part 1.

Hinting at a family isn't the same as "hinting at a family that's extremely special and powerful and also he's a reincarnation of Asura."

No, halfwit. If the author deliberately shows the Uzumaki's crest as a means to counter-act the Uchiha crest, the crest of the ze most specual clan in ze whole wyde world, then that very much tells the readership that Naruto is from a clan just as special as Sasuke. You being in denial doesn't change that.

Luffy was “the chosen one” from the start. Idk why people are freaking out about this now. One piece has always had these themes