Which one had worse ending?

TG:RE vs AOT

Attached: df67989a2532d99a15d53b1f5376357ec8431d38_hq.jpg (411x332, 24.07K)

Gurren Lagann.

You forgot to mention Bleach, Tokyo revengers and Naruto

Attached: bleach-thousand-year-blood-war-anime-release-date-revealed.jpg (1200x675, 132.05K)

Expecting fucking brothers Karamazov from a shonen manga...

TR isn't over?

The winner is Demon slayers

100% snk

Bleach ending is more than fucking fine though.
There was nothing about that was as infuriating as Shitgeki no Cuckjin and Trash Ghoul REEEEE.

yea muh silver arrow was very nice. And its hard to fuck up when ichigo remains the same throughout the story.

I love Rukia, she's so cute!

Bleach's ended was inoffensive. No one was expecting much anyway since the lore wasn't that complex(The one presented in the manga anyway).

Naruto's was decent too I guess, no loose strings and sequel bait.. TG and SnK were so bad it ruined the series for me. I don't want to ever read anything from Sui Ishida again that's how bad it was and I don't care to engage with SnK in any form now but I MIGHT read Isayama's next work since I assume he's learned from his mistakes.

>I assume he's learned from his mistakes.
Implying he considers the massive failure a mistake and not a massive success.

Just wait it will join the list

How did TG's ending ruin the series you brainlet? The final arc was rushed but the ending didn't ruin any characters like SnK's. Also, Bleach was dragging its feet for way longer than any series that ive read, it was so bad i couldnt even make it to the final arc.

SnK got to way greater heights than TG and it fell apart on the last part of its story, so of course SnK, it's not even comparable.

Not to mention the amount of characters that got retroactively ruined because of it

Attached: a_greentext_snk_circa_2021.jpg (4938x3070, 3.1M)

I think both endings were pretty much perfect for each series. But I wasn’t one of those idiots that measure their value by the mangos they like so I wasn’t as butthurt about my headcanon not happening.

Snk, and I am one of the partybros that followed tg since before :re was a thing and got buttfucked by ishida, before snk I considered tg:re one of the worst endings in manga alongside some others like prison school, then came things that were as bad like TPN, but snk surpassed everything that preceded it in how to not write an ending

So many things wrong with this post, you can feel it's written by a biased narutard/bleachtard. So many things you sad about both these series, can be applies to the others as well such as.>Bleach's ended was inoffensive. No one was expecting much anyway since the lore wasn't that comple
True, anyone with a brain pretty much dropped it halfway through.

:Re ending was fine, SnK it's garbage

Did people really hate the ending of RE? I thought it was beautiful and Kaneki is still my favourite MC of all-time

Attached: 1647091031897.png (813x723, 419.78K)

>SnK got to way greater heights than TG and it fell apart on the last part of its sto
You can count SnK's "heights" on the fingers of your hand, which doesn't mean much now since most of it got rendered meaningless by the nature of the story taking place in a deterministic universe

You are a brainlet retard that probably read the manga in one go and didnt realize the amount of plotholes and trashed characters the manga had. Also kekneki turns into the average shonen mc in the final arc with everyone sucking his dick for no reason. I still cringe remembering shit like for humans and ghouls too or NONE OF THEM ARE AWARE.

>using the worst kaneki saying muh nakama to say he is your favorite mc of all time.
You need to be above 18 to post here.

>You can count SnK's "heights" on the fingers of your hand
Be as much of a hater as you want, but to pretend SnK was always [ending level] bad is being disingenuous as fuck, but sure

>You are a brainlet retard that probably read the manga in one go and didnt realize the amount of plotholes and trashed characters the manga had
Nta but the ending didn't leave much unanswered questions, and aside from characters like Eto or Amon, who still had tons of impact before, I struggle to agree with your point. Plus the nature of a long running weekly series makes it so that you can't please everyone. It was fine for what it was, all things considered. But im also someone who binged it, so not engaging in weekly theorycrafting and discussions probably lowered my expectations.

>reading comprehension
Go read the storytime, you have already tons of people calling out the tons of plot holes and convoluted writing decisions by Isayama way before the timeskip.