OP Delivers

Any Forums I'll keep this brief, because the hammer of justice is imminent (and admittedly: deserved).

To the Anons who believed in me and complimented my writing samples: Thank you. : )

To the Anons who called me retarded: I fucking told you I would deliver!

I just published an Isekai Light Novel on KDP Select, which means it's available in Japan for 223 Yen. That's right, I'm playing with the big boys now. :D

Time to prove Any Forums can write a better LN than Last Dungeon Boonies.

Attached: myrefly_anon_delivers.png (1732x784, 299.45K)

Timestamp

Attached: myrefly_anon_delivers_2.png (857x427, 93.24K)

Full resolution artwork

Attached: book_1_art.jpg (1600x2500, 716.52K)

Basado.

(Chef's Kiss)

Attached: 81273894712.png (267x266, 13.9K)

This art fucking sucks.

Cover is bland as fuck. Your LN cover needs to be better drawn, more dynamic, and most importantly, cuter if you're really trying to target the LN reading audience

This looks like shit.

>calarts shit
Straight into the trash

Dropping out of art school levels of talent :3
I'll get better with each illustration, it's called practice, my frens!

Attached: 1629350372348.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

OP, I will be honest with you. If you're serious about this LN thing, go hire an artist. Cover art being good is the first thing that gets peoples' attention. No matter how good or bad your writing is, the cover art and character designs make or break your success. Even if you just trace shit from more popular franchises like pic rel, it's still better than looking like THAT

Attached: file.png (843x1200, 1.33M)

WRONG, Cave Story JP is my largest influence. I did drop out of the Art Institute, which is fair. Being an autistic college student was too hard. : )

Attached: cave_art.jpg (3072x1728, 387.62K)

I'm sorry user but I literally cant tell what this is about. the title doesnt tell me anything, the cover doesnt tell me anything either. How could I get interested in something that I literally cant tell what its about?

This isn't even the original Cave Story art you mouthbreathing faggot. Your shitty "light novel" belongs on Any Forums.

To be fair, it's probably where I'm heading after the ban. Won't stop this selling to weebs on Amazon. You and the rest of Reddit will have to cope with that thought when the sales start rolling in.

>I just published an Isekai Light Novel on KDP Select
>Self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon.
Wow it's fucking nothing, I could publish a "light novel" consisting of one page with a picture of a turd right now.

What will you use to cope when the sales don't start rolling in?

do it faggot

Then I'll give you the same advice user gave me.
>If it's so easy to write a good Isekai, than why don't you DIY?
I expect nothing but 5-star reviews from you user. What's it going to be about? Generic Dragon Quest setting, or meme-tier gimmick? : )

Attached: 1293748291374.png (335x346, 139.82K)

Nobody gives a shit about the book art if there are not illustration pages in the book.

t. westerner

LNs usually have at least 10 illustrations for your average 300 page one

I'll DIY some more, and I can always pay for commissioned art after a few initial sales. When I do physical print collectibles (charged at a premium, of course) it'll have plenty of additional illustrations to include in that. I've got this in the bag and this is only the beginning, my frens. : )

Gives off a tumblr vibe but congrats op. I always applaud creative work

I will probably buy it and read it just because I have a job where I just sit around and play on my phone for most of the day.

I've read the first paragraphs in the preview. Based on that you would really benefit in being more descriptive. For example you don't need to tell me in parenthesis the exact age of a character. If they are 31 describe them as a middle age man. If they are 9 years old describe them as a young girl.