Sakurasou no Pet na Kanajo

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: sakurasousex.png (957x605, 960.37K)

No

No, but you can change that

Attached: 45435454454.jpg (728x1036, 177.79K)

>Ywn take care of a cute autistic girl

This title would be far better if they actually went with the pseudoromantic close, platonic friendship route, given that he's a pet anyway.
In particular that one scene where Masiro first crawls into Sorata's bed and Sorata goes full light novel protagonist and panics and leaves. It would be much better if he actually just wrapped an arm around Masiro, and they fell asleep platonically cuddling.

Even Kazuya could do this with Victorique.

This would actually be one of the best titles for this.

Attached: pure.jpg (911x1259, 278.96K)

Attached: R (39).jpg (1280x720, 83.86K)

It is an ln.

yes

Attached: a cat is fine too.jpg (600x857, 61.84K)

no

Never have I seen a more accurately autistic girl in anime than this, and they fucking made her the main heroine.

Attached: 1361670505005.png (314x373, 156.8K)

Yes lots, wishing you all the best

I think dating an autist would be torture. They can't process their emotions. They could decide one day that they actually never loved you. Some random could gas light them into thinking you're using them. Sound like hell.

I will never have sex. You can't make me. I won't do it. Not for a million bucks. I will not have sex. I won't do it. Never.

This show would actually be better if Nanamin wasn't given more revelance than necessary, due to how her character almost caused the point of the story to become a Shoujo manga with a sad ending where the female protagonist fails to have everything going her way.

That comes only after pills and a good falcon punch.

No. I'm turning 27 this year. God I hope I can make it to 30... I need those wizard powers...

Wow she's literally me.

I'm 9 days away. I'll grant you guys wishes when I get there.

Attached: IMG_4248.jpg (1280x720, 132.88K)

I love this cute retard!

Fuck this anime. The whole BIG REVEAL is that MC is seething over some girl's talent that he wants SO BAD! Oh and the talented girl still loves him. Shit anime and so unrealistic.

That MC was very infuriating to watch, what a fucking asshole