One Piece

So, what actually happened: were the saying reports of Luffy's death greatly exaggerated or did he actually die and was brought back to life?

Attached: voice.png (404x412, 79.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jigex.com/2Vn9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Luffy be able to manipulate his body the same way as Katakuri now?

Attached: 1646782883964.png (452x232, 146.75K)

>Joy Boy appears
>Luffy disappears

Dunno if oda'll try to do the DGM thing. It's possible

It'll be even stronger. There's no way the gorosei is shitting their pants because of some mochi level fruit. I expect Luffy to pop out attacks on Law's KROOM levels now

Well its possible that Luffy sound had can now only be heard by Zunisha?

dgm?

THE JAPANESE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN

LUFFY HAS THE RESIN RESIN FRUIT MODEL SAP

D.gray-man

Pretty sure that the west just said it and think it was from japanese.

Resin is a conductor.

During Skypiea "voices" vanished when people just got knocked out.

I remember Oda mentioning that pic related is one of his favorite panels next to the campfire scene

Attached: Resin.png (802x674, 734.92K)

source or didn't happen

>"I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make him much stronger!" Color Walk 2020 -Oda interview

Kek was this a reference on how everyone shat on Kaido???

REMINDER THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET OUT OF SHADOWS

im first person to say it: Joyboy is Onigashima
Kaido said that he is in Wano because ITS WANO, its important, not because it has red poneglyph, but because Joyboy helped creating Wano country out of 5 different islands (Iook at Wano map and see that its artificially made, it also explains different weather in different regions and from Oden's flashback we knew there were 5 dayimos before Orochi's grandpa killed every clan + kozukis who ruled over Flower Capital) and made a pact with Kozukis who made poneglyphs and sent them all over the world, Joyboy had to stay next to Wano to defend it from World Government, he then died and salt water destroyed his body and only his head remained on top

Zunesha was Joyboy's friend and Noah was his ship, he also had other crewmates that we are gonna learn about later, and these mystery niggas on pic rel are gonna get revealed soon
When Luffy ring Golden Bel in Skypeia he awakened all kind of creatures who once were Joyboy's friends, its all coming together now

Attached: RczqJ (1).jpg (1355x767, 51.01K)

Raid Suit was too kino for this garbage series

Attached: 1588790109612.png (1860x938, 1015.92K)

Nope

Attached: nope.png (1147x597, 755.93K)

I KNEEL JAPAN COMMUNITY. I FUCKING KNEEL

Watch, Sanji's new bounty poster will be of him in the Raid Suit and they'll have changed his epithet to "Stealth Black"
I guarantee it

Attached: raidsuitsanji.png (669x960, 307.58K)

The gum gum fruit was originally named the drum drum fruit. That's why Luffy's heartbeat is making a drum sound effect along with all the drum talk.
How this drum awakening brought him back to life, I don't fucking know. probably some generic Shounen BS,

Attached: 1617407517388.jpg (7089x4025, 3.34M)

DAFT PUNK SAMA

>the japanese community is one person

He was kill for sure. But now he is live

Makes sense too because it's a gag that Sanji will hate.

I am not going to post a fucking compilation of japanese e-celebs. You can look it up yourself.

I don't care what Luffy's fruit is I'm just glad we get something other than gear fourth, it's ugly.

oil =/= resin

THE JAPANESE COMMUNITY IS ABOUT TO SPEAK AGAIN SOON

Well your heart beat is like a drum.

Super secret puzzle.
jigex.com/2Vn9M

Yeah, I don't usually go for pedictions but I'd be shocked if Oda didn't do this
Also, Chopper should finally get a proper bounty since thousands of people saw him throw down with Queen

You're ugly

what's the theory now?

There are no journalist in wano raid, speedreader

Attached: 939088.jpg (3756x1883, 2.13M)

Well you're mean.

>Gear Second actually turns luffy's heart into a DRUM
GODA

wold be so bad, why would the gorosei be shitting themselves over a resin fruit.

i dont watch shitty op-tubbers but im guessing he meant
>oil (or possibly resin)
and not
>oil aka resin

Attached: 1640951870_234_One-Piece-the-5-best-theories-of-the-moment.png (700x420, 381.6K)

Apoo said he was gonna sell info to Morgans

Morgans has people everywhere

>Implying based Morgans wouldn't find a way to get the scoop

>A japanese person said something

Attached: 1642621282008.png (290x401, 136.37K)

I love one piece

This is how we reacted whenever a Japanese guy came to the street fighter or tekken tournament back in middle school

Ummm... Yamatobros, why does she keep interacting with Momonosuke instead of strawhats?

based

Attached: 1642755563411.jpg (1021x525, 142.8K)

You sound old as fuck. Arcades were like void century ago

o, my rubber nen

I'm only 33

Probably exaggerated

Attached: 1646596537856.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Luffy died

Okay gramps, time for the retirement home

Attached: one_piece_older_hody_jones_and_crew_by_mdwyer5_demwxrk-pre.jpg (1192x670, 90.41K)

>HE SAID ONLY
WHITEBEARD ITS FOR YOUR BATH

The anime is cancelled. Stop with the cope

Attached: 1624841194224.gif (280x158, 807.3K)

You're old as shit lmaooo

Old as fuck

ACKHYUALLY IT'S THE HECKIN RESIN RESIN OIL OIL FRUIT!!!!
Ok, so fucking what? What does that change?

Attached: Zenny_Anime_Infobox.png (557x462, 419.31K)

>alliance thinks he’s dead
>kaido thinks he’s dead
Luffy died 100%
When Kaido one hit ko’d him he still noticed Luffy was alive. This time however he was confident he killed Luffy.

oops my bottle of pva glue is leaking haha some of it went on my reiju figurine I swear hahaha