Muv-Luv

I hate her so much Meiyabros...

Attached: sumika.png (1456x819, 967.71K)

Who's ready for the next failed Gacha?

Attached: IMG_8812.jpg (900x1200, 241.02K)

That looks more like some generic chinese gacha than muv luv

Why didn't they bother updating their designs in the anime? This shit looks like something I'd jack off to when I was 12

the coup was the most tolerable part of the anime since it was predominantly fights. it makes me somewhat hopeful for sado next season at least.
>looks like something I'd jack off to when I was 12
it's called soul.

Anyone know anything about Total Eclipse eng? It was supposed to be out before end of winter.

Rejected by Steam last I heard. Need to make some changes before they'll accept it on the Steam Storefront.

I am still seething over this ending. What a shitty cop out.

Attached: fuckingretarded.png (1244x896, 1.63M)

The heck? There ever was anything need to be censured? Or maybe they are afraid of few blood elements? Hope that if they cut something their will add a restoration patch the same day.

We have no idea beyond a tweet by one of the devs that Steam rejected TE's first attempt to be put up on the storefront. What could have caused it is a mystery. It's more clear why Teito Moyu is not being included with TE, as the scene where Shimako masturbates over Yui would likely never make it onto Steam.

Attached: A19OipvXEAQDmwk.jpg (1000x1891, 90.08K)

>Why didn't they bother updating their designs in the anime?
They did.

Don't know anything about this series. She looks like best girl

I thought the same initially. I was wrong

Someone post this Queen on her throne

She's not. She's a slut that got raped by alien tentacles, enjoyed it, and got a her clitrious turned into a futa dick and then raped a alien and enjoyed that too. She's a disgusting whore.

Meiya is also a whore.

Attached: a8cdffc3-7261-42c3-a8f8-25f1ab0c2278.jpg (2176x1911, 457.8K)

I miss the old days.

Attached: E2vqp_HXIAkFgUg.png (218x236, 57.42K)

It's really not that bad. Went in prepared for maximum PTSD, but was totally disappointed. Besides CHOMP, their is nothing that really makes you feel any sense of horror or despair.

Attached: 1637972307929.png (607x608, 446.94K)

they did redesign them. They look like shit.

Attached: muv luv new and old designs.jpg (3194x667, 1.69M)

what are your issues with it?

played it this year and think the PTSD and general concept of being a soldier still works. With Takeru's change from a naive spoiled brat to a soldier that is willing to compromise on his morals like with the meeting between him and Yuuko after he comes back from the Extra world.

Attached: THIS IS FUCKING DARK HOLY SHIT.png (1366x768, 575.51K)

Here's how they could have updated the designs without being soulless

Attached: EFLBc9-HXUAAZV90.jpg (1200x843, 222.38K)

No she isn't sumikafag. Blushing a bit doesn't make you a whore and is not anywhere near the level of that grotesque whore tentacle rapist.

>nerfing class rep's boobs
Another shoah

source?

>some generic chinese gacha
Sounds appropriate for Plagiarism Luv

man these are so much better. Sumika looks extra cute there.

> t. low in sympathy scores