Season 4 Psycho-Pass

Where the hell is Season 4? Where are the updates? The announcements? A teaser? I haven't heard anything at all. It must be that FUCKER Tow Ubukata up to no good again.
All we've had this season is a show about an ambiguously gay doctor and his hot ass sister looking for mushrooms with way to angry Renji and needs to be ass reamed moe blob.
This anime season fucking SUCKS, and Kurt Angle KNOWS that FUCKER Tow Ubukata is behind it.
In short: more Akane when?

Attached: acurate as fuck.png (1060x1500, 544.21K)

Why would you want one after seeing how garbage the previous 2 season were

just hoping for a course correction/conclusion, really. Great setting and they've misused it horribly in season 2- one of the SS movies, and at least half of season 3.

The end of First Inspector at least implied a return to the original premise with akane now being out of prison and if they play their cards right like taking magic mentalism boy out of the equation the show could potentially be good again.
There was too much up in the air after S3 for me to be satisfied with the show ending as it did.

This is exactly correct. S3 actually had a decent antagonist compared to the clusterfuck that was s2, it just undercut itself by moving away from a core component of the show- actually solving crimes.

Attached: 1641754933759.png (640x478, 431.37K)

He was the only good thing about the show.

What was even the point of the main enforcer guy being on the run if they were gonna do nothing with it?

Attached: Shogo-Makashima.jpg (963x541, 37.39K)

Attached: Psycho-PASS.gif (440x247, 2.51M)

it simply can't be stated enough how badly season 2 fucked things up.

Attached: Mika 3.jpg (1102x1278, 378.77K)

Watching season 2 and 3 of this was kind of how I felt watching Fate Zero as my first fate show and thinking "man I can't wait to watch Unlimited Blade Works now!" Only to discover it was some generic harem shonen shit.

Attached: gen-urobuchi-01_3161.jpg (275x392, 44.69K)

ahhhh sad, a psycho-pass thread can't even get 10 responses these days.

Attached: TruePatriot.webm (1098x618, 1.24M)

i think i watched s2 and the movie but dont remember anything else but the cgi brains

If you haven't seen Season 1 then, I'd really suggest it. It's fantastic.
there's like 5 movies now- and really one of them is basically patlabor 2.

Attached: glasses.png (651x462, 55.44K)

5 movies?

Just watch puppetry if you're a Butcherfag

Attached: Demon Lady Necromancy Dance.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Season 1- based
Season 2- OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK
Movie 1- people are 50/50 on this one
Sinners of the System Movies 1-3
SS1- we're trying to make Mika look like less of a cunt
SS2- Basically Patlabor 2, more old Ginoza and backstory for the guy from Kuroko no Basket who went on to be a detective
SS3- Kougami tries to stop a land war in Mongolia, no really
Season 3- Gay Psychic Twink fucks the (girl) governor, Akane is in jail, and the transgender ender with a fender bender finally makes the show somewhat interesting again.

god i just can't get into it, it looks so bad

Attached: tfw he bought before 20k.png (653x367, 194.04K)

Me.

Attached: 1642705401411.jpg (1280x720, 139.56K)

Attached: 1642645652407.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>the transgender ender with a fender bender finally makes the show somewhat interesting again.
Kek
I unironically enjoyed him more than Makishima. The later felt always too much of a gary stud pseud for my taste, those tend to be incredibly popular for some reason (Johan for example).

Looks based

I doubt it will ever get good, if urobutchi does't get involved, season 1 had a perfect conclusion with a bit of open ending but only to serve the optimism of the message

Season 2 and 3 were only garbage with cartoon plot devices and retarded twists,even the subject of season 3 were shallow as fuck, should have never got more