Why don't more anime girls do drugs? It seems to be extremely rare in anime and manga

Why don't more anime girls do drugs? It seems to be extremely rare in anime and manga.

Attached: Psycopath Othello II.png (838x900, 828.01K)

because drugs are gay, degen

drugs are rare in japan in general, if there's drugs in an non yakuza setting you can guarantee it's western influence

I AM LEGEND

She will fuck princess Hanako and you will like it

because drugs are for retarded faggots like yourself

Those two are too cute together. I'd love it if the series went full /u/.

Why do druggies need to do some sophisticate ritual to just consume some stupid chemical

>some sophisticate ritual
what. like lightning up a makeshift crack pipe? yes, very sophisticated.

Because drugs are for dumb nigger faggots like you.

And if you get caught with drugs in Nippon you get fucked.

Drugs that aren't literally just tobacco cigarettes aren't commonly seen in Japanese everyday life, so they aren't relatable to most fans. People who smoke crack and shoot up heroin are also almost never seen as anything other than strung-out addicts who are utterly embarrassing an/or disgusting, rather than anybody who might be of merit in an entertainment medium. There's definitely druggies in many manga series (I distinctly remember the Osaka Team shooting up heroin and smoking weed in Gantz), but it's never shown to be anything but a bad thing because drugs are never going to be perceived as anything but a bad thing.

I thought nips had strict laws on depicting drug and alcohol use which is why there's the trope of getting drunk off of smell/chocolates

You should read this

Attached: 0035-015.jpg (1120x1600, 424.71K)

>translation got sharted by comikey

ok mf go drink your beer now

Go look up some nip celebs who get caught with some weed or coke, they get blacklisted for life

and?

Girls doing drugs is rare because they're illegal in nipland, imo jashin chan has a canon drug addicted girl and that's probably getting censored due to it, it can't be shown in tv

fuck the pussy japs, you want to put people who take drugs ? Write a manga on an independent site

You won't get depictions of drugs as a good thing in manga because that's a western thing and not an asian thing
And if they wanted to pander to westerners they'd sooner put a tranny feminist character in than a druggie

I haven't followed that series for a while. Which character is an addict?

Smoking and alcohol aren't an issue. AT least, not on the national level. Depicting a minor smoking/drinking is still controversial enough that they generally avoid it when they can. Like in Ichigo Marshmallow, the manga publisher had no issues with depicting the high school age sister smoking, but the anime studio was worried some networks would get pissed and had to age her up a bit.

>being gay and doing drugs
what next, making shitty modern art?

Well, she is the president of the art club.