One Piece

What are our thoughts on this page?

Attached: joy boy.png (1100x1586, 945.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Azgkv-_qRJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blackbeard is the better written character

Now that Ruffy has been possessed by Joyboy and Zolo has been possessed by the grim reaper, what who will beat Kaido?

Attached: one_piece_1038_5.jpg (800x1161, 308.62K)

The page that made One Piece from a 8/10 to a 5/10.

It probably won't be what 80% of people are saying

Kino

Jabra was only half right when he said that eating a 2nd devil fruit will kill you. The truth is that you have to die in order to get a 2nd power. This is why Shiryu asked if the Blackbeard pirates were splitting up if Teach's plan to take Whitebeard's power didn't work: Blackbeard literally killed himself under that cloth, and the 2nd power brought him back to life.

This is literally what's happening right now to Luffy; he died and is getting a 2nd devil fruit power which is bringing him back to life. Where that 2nd fruit power is coming from only Oda knows.

Here it comes, the lurking legend, the final antagonist: Joyboy

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR SUN GOD

Attached: 1569628607141.jpg (383x388, 20.86K)

How can you eat the fruit while you're dead?

You now remember Tank man.

Maybe you don't so much "eat" the fruit, as being dead creates an empty "vessel" for the fruit as it's floating in the air. Though I suppose if this were true, Whitebeard could've taken Teach's fruit and come back to life.

Maybe it only works if you're a D.

Why do people think the hat is melting when the previous panel showed the hat was under Luffy instead of on his head

so king is definitely the final straw hat now that luffy is the joyboy.

>800 years of revolutions don't count because you aren't joyboy reincarnation
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what would this sap/polymer power even let him do?

LUFFY IS LITERALLY THE DESCENDANT OF JOYBOY

Reminder that Vegapunk can make inanimate objects eat the fruits

King's loyalty to Kaido is absolute, if you think he would abandon him for Luffy you don't understand the character

>The D stands for Double

O MY RUBBER NEN

Our thoughts? Hehehe.... I think it is... pretty... joyous... boy...

People aren't good at looking at images

I think you mean
ZEHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: Blackbeard-One-Piece.jpg (960x500, 60.92K)

Maybe awakening is about producing and controlling sap ? Like density and shape otherwise how can you use it to fight ?

Shadow elites keep winning, what a bunch of chads.
Even the world gov doesn't know what's really important.

What happened

Attached: 1620464527521.jpg (2304x1757, 491.29K)

JAPANESE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN

LUFFY HAS THE OIL OIL FRUIT.

That's not how awakening works spee D.

King literally joined kaido because he though he was the joyboy and as a lunarian he has to serve him.

yeah I really don't see how becoming Tree Sap is some kind of ultimate powerup, it just makes Luffy a somewhat shitty logia

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUST BECAUSE HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE PIRATE KING DOESNT MEAN HE SHOULD NOOOOOOOO
>THAT JUST MEANS HE WAS DESTINED TO DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CANT BECOME PIRATE KING THAT IS BAD WRITING NOOOOOOOOOO
>WHY DOESNT LUFFY ACTUALLY DIE HERE AND THE STORY ENDS? HE SHOULDNT BECOME PIRATE KING STOPPPPPPPPPPP

Honestly, I never read One Piece for the fights (I read it just because I like watching Luffy and friends go on funny wacky adventures together) so I don’t care.

I’ve been wondering this too.

No, he joined Kaido because he owed him his life after being saved by him. He later mused that Kaido might be joyboy, but then said it doesn't really matter if he is or not because he will stay by him til death and never lose a fight to protect him.

You are simply wrong

>nikas hair is a ball of flame in flashback
>luffy is made of rubber
>luffy's hair is melting
>luffy's hair is turning into the flame so the rubber hair is melting

Don't bother with the speedreader he is an ESL.

DEH!!!
HE IS MELTING!!!!
LUFFY IS MELTING SENPAI!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (404x404, 23.97K)

LUFFY WILL SAVE US FROM THESE OIL PRICES

Watch the first 10 seconds of this video, but DON'T look at the video's title:

youtube.com/watch?v=Azgkv-_qRJE

After watching 10 seconds, look at the title of the video.

Tell me your thoughts.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Piece - 817 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.57_[2017.12.10_00.21.00].jpg (1280x720, 125.67K)

KEK JUST IN TIME, FUCKING GODAAAAAAAAAA

He reminds me of the retards who were saying "IS ULTI GONNA JOIN THE STRAWHATS??!"

Fuck the Japanese community and their headcanons.

Do they realize that natural rubber is a sap

Original spoilers didn't show the hat and people were coping that JoyBoy is in the hat instead of Luffy so they don't have to apologize to Narutards.

Honestly not sure. I'll just wait the two weeks rather than arguing head-canon.

I'm literally shaking and cumming at the same time

those fucking sound effects

Oil oil or like vegetable oil or do they mean butter?

Kiku Kino Piece

It's just a coincidence. It predates the manga

CHOSEN PIECE is crazy fucking good this week and GODA still has it.

Zoro is dead user

That makes no sense

Oil like resin that's what they go for

>JAPANESE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN
You mean the guys who thought Yamato had the Fenrir fruit?

Even more retarded

>JAPANESE COMMUNITY
Who cares. Manga and Anime are made for foreigners.

I think I solved the One Piece

>One Piece is stated to be "something funny"
>One Piece has something to do with Joyboy
>Joyboy's history was erased methodically by the World Government, along with the void century

>Lets say Joyboy was the original explorer who said he would explore the world, the First one to make it to Laughtale. There were other explorers in that era, such as Im.
>Joyboy makes it to the end of the Redline, writes "Joyboy was here, Im is a faggot" on the first boulder he sees, and tells his tale to everyone about how he conquered the sea and everyone that comes after him is a loser
>Im(immortal for some reason) creates the world government, erased Joyboy from history, erases everything of that era from history, just because he's so thoroughly BTFO that he spends centuries coping
>Is literally still coping, crying in his room about "Joyboy coming back one day" and stabbing a poster of Luffy while seething
>People think World Government was created for the sake of justice, it was really created due to some petty grudge going back centuries
>Rodger gets to Laughtale, sees Joyboy's ode to how Im and the WG are losers who couldn't reach this place, and Rodger laughs so hard that he's fine with dying after seeing just how comical the history of the world actually is, that all this shit is just a dumb joke.
>Void century is the first age of pirates

Sanji vs Kaido 1v1 soon...

kek nah, Oda puts so much Japanese wordplay in his stuff for people who read it in their native language are never able to pick it up.

Eh, Luffy was always special. It just wasn't that annoying until now when Oda doesn't seem to know when to stop making more special. Just like with Naruto, who was also always special yet Kishimoto only made him more special until he introduced the destiny shit. Pretty bad but nothing can be done.

Attached: EzmYJqnXMAEjZhh.jpg (1280x1024, 194.59K)

Who gives a shit who gives a fuck why won't wano end for fuck's sake just end already

There is not a single One Piece character who can compare to Itachi Uchiha in either strength or in writing

Attached: 0141-002.jpg (1066x1600, 220.56K)

Why couldn't Im go there? Also, what about Xebec?