How am I supposed to want Shirou to win when this guy is absolutely right and we have already seen in Fate/Zero that...

How am I supposed to want Shirou to win when this guy is absolutely right and we have already seen in Fate/Zero that Kiritsugu's mindset just leads to unhappiness? I just want Shirou to stop being such a dense autist already.

Attached: tumblr_ptewyfgPjb1u1ycqw_400.jpg (300x300, 22.56K)

Sakura and Shirou are the canon soulmates so their love denies archer out of existence. Unironically.

The end.

Attached: 1576124930514.jpg (636x453, 73.46K)

And that’s why HF where Shirou gives up his ideals is the canon end.

Becomes a literal sex puppet for Sakura. I mean it's great but also pathetic.

Gotta love when fags say that Archer is right when he himself at the end admits that Shirou isn't wrong.
Also Shirou's ideals are borrowed from Kiritsugu, but it isn't the same.

>Gotta love when fags say that Archer is right when he himself at the end admits that Shirou isn't wrong.
He is still right. He's also just Shirou.

Way better than becoming a miserable magic nigger tho

Because saving people makes Shirou happy.

Consider that Shirou is unironically more mature than Kerry

as opposed to not trying to fulfill his dream and living the rest of his life in regret at what could have been? Archer Emiya is also from a different timeline, he's clouded by his own failures. What a loser.

Unlimited Blade Works is just filler to set the characters and setting for Heaven's Feel. That's where the themes finally get a proper resolution and Shirou develops as a character

Attached: o2rEp4f.jpg (2000x2936, 1.03M)

you're meant to read the VN first

not only did you not do that you watched the shitty adaptation that gets rid of shirou's motivations, reasoning, and personality

>Great
Not even the best pussy Shinji molested

>Nasu: Simple. I decided the story would unfold like this when I first started, and the characters would serve the theme of the story. It was only natural the story would end like this. Really, that was it. In fact, I thought the Normal End was the natural conclusion of Sakura Route. In the draft, the Normal End was the True End.
>...
>Nasu: Yes. It (Normal End) was the only conclusion considered at the time. However, after writing about 2/3 of it, I found that the story itself did not allow such a conclusion. After that, I wrote the original conclusion, and then followed the story and write the happy end. Since this was Shirou's tale of happiness after losing so much, even if Saber and Ilya were lost, at least he should let Sakura achieve happiness. And this was the conclusion. Even though Sakura indirectly became a mass murderer, there was no reason to deny her of happiness. I came up with this idea that if one were alive, it was not bad to redeem him/herself while looking forward to happiness. Even though this was hypocrisy, I felt that the story itself strongly demanded this possibility. To be honest, it was the first time that I lost to the story I wrote.
Guys, you told me only Last Episode was fanfiction

Archer is only truly satisfied with Shirou in HF. Look at that smile. He's so proud

Attached: ygz6flha7uq61.jpg (1101x620, 51.84K)

>That's where the themes finally get a proper resolution
How about no.

Attached: 37-HF16-20-060.jpg (800x600, 137K)

>leads to unhappiness
I fucking hate shonen industry and all of it's tropes
>inb4 but fate isn't shonen

Sakura is much more fun tho. I don't care for sex itself but the girl. You can abuse Sakura, heal ger, make her insecure, pressure her to do things she doesn't want etc. Is just so much fun to use her as a toy. Then still have her crawling back to you.

There is another route before UBW, you know? And neither of them is filler or irrelevant, and might even be more important than HF.
Here is a better smile, the best smile in the whole VN.

Attached: FBXUaHwVEAAAp4O.jpg (1200x913, 57.01K)

That's the I want to fuck Rin smile, not the Shirou smile

damn this shot really hits me in the feels. First time I really connected shirou to archer on an emotional level not just logically

Alright let's just got ahead and get his universally accepted truth out of the way. Heaven's Feel would be much more well regarded and less controversial while simultaneously being more well written if Illya was the main lover interest. Seeing a well preestablished character that we had gotten to know through the two prior routes go through a change in parallel with Shirou's changes is much more well thought out and interesting than having a character we don't give a single fuck about that did nothing at all in the past 2 routes suddenly show up and dump all her repulsive baggage on us and expect us to care when she time and time again shows she's an awful rotten person to the core.

Attached: 1635514130225.jpg (758x537, 86.86K)

Archer isn't actually an heroic spirit. Which means Archer can troll Shirou to fuck at leisure. Archer is also an alternate dimension Shirou but not the Shirou in the Fate route. Shirou does have the potential to become an Archer eventually, but not this Archer.

Attached: shirou archer.jpg (4093x2894, 470.29K)

No, it's definitely Shirou smile.
>"I found my answer. It's fine, Tohsaka. I'll do my best from now on as well."

Am I the only one who thinks FGO is going a little too far with the new characters? I mean, "George Floyd Alter" is completely tasteless even to my standards.

Same, it completes his character so much.

>There is another route before UBW, you know?
So irrelevant they didn't even make an anime