One Piece

So, he was literally right about everything and fate is all that matters. If you're not the fated chosen one of the prophecy you're shit out of luck.

Attached: blackbeard.jpg (1280x720, 111.36K)

What's the verdict

Attached: 1646619350767.png (434x427, 238.62K)

But what dreams ? He is obsessed with them too

>Shanks had no intention of Luffy eating the fruit and was shocked when he did
>had to change his entire plan and bet on Luffy because he had no choice
kind of puts their relationship in a new context

will he look like a cuphead character?

Attached: 1647002464217.png (561x467, 119.19K)

unless next chapter we get Luffy reject everything, yes the big bad guy of One Piece was right about everything, the hero was a mere tool that proved him right in his struggle to prove him wrong and nobody other than the ones with a grander destiny have any value in this chess board called grandline

Attached: 1584040772982.gif (404x347, 3.51M)

Yep, just like Neji his mistake was believing he was chosen.
As WB said
>You are not the one Roger was waiting for Teach.

Blackbeard is actually SadBoy, the natural counter to JoyBoy.

He was wrong NOT because it wasn't about fate but because he made a mistake and ate the Yami Yami no Mi instead of the Joyboy Joyboy no Mi.

oda did draw him as sad, with the moon
it's also said teach never sleeps and his chosen power is darkness

pretty opposite of a smiling sun-god

Attached: blackbeard.jpg (700x744, 104.86K)

YKK

Attached: 1645394506604.jpg (1500x1500, 413.17K)

Shanks shoulda known special boy was the chosen one due to his lineage and D name.

How many layers of evil and manipulative is Shanks on right now?

Attached: Redpilled Shanks.png (375x385, 7.75K)

Huh, guess that settles it. BB is the final villain.

Yes, because Teach uses underhanded bullshit stratagems, he doesn't present himself unapologetically.

Someone like that can't change the one piece world or inspire others.

like 5 or 6 my dude

I'm sure that Shanks went there because he was looking for Ace, my headcanon is that his plan was to give the Gomu Gomu to him but there comes Luffy and ravages the fruit leaving Shanks no other option than to bet everything to Luffy

Shanks pulling strings to make Luffy into Joyboy would allow for Shanks to not be evil while also introducing friction between Luffy and Shanks

It makes no sense that the WG 1) considered the Gomu-Gomu to be incredibly valuable/powerful, 2) knew the Gomu-Gomu had been stolen, and 3) knew that some random startup pirate in East Blue had eaten the Gomu-Gomu. The WG should've immediately been hunting Luffy down the moment he revealed his fruit against Axe Hand Morgan.

I honestly can't think of a reason to get away from this. If Who's Who hadn't explicitly stated the Gomu-Gomu was stolen you could theorise that it had a different name and Shanks lied to Luffy about what it was to keep the fruit on the down low, but that doesn't work because Who's Who knew the name of the fruit.

SadBoy the Moon king with his moon robot army vs JoyBoy the sun king with his human army

Attached: 1646804744940.jpg (679x394, 113.4K)

I predict it's gonna be like pic-rel but instead of the blu flames it will be red, liquid blob. Don't know about the rest of his body but maybe not very muscular and lots of steam.

Attached: lX3eqpHDy5llET_gZAc0Vdm4jUskhjzn53UfSleEcI4.jpg (640x828, 42.3K)

Teach could never be JoyBloy because he was afraid to die

They didn't want people to know the rubber fruit was valuable. If the whole chain down knows about the rubber fruit, someone could just decide to take it. The whole world would know that it was valuable, and then you'd have several D candidates going after it.

Imagine if Garp knew that the WG was looking for the Gum Gum fruit owner.

I feel like searching for "Luffy melting" will not lead to the results I want...

>They didn't want people to know the rubber fruit was valuable.
That still doesn't explain why an assassin wasn't sent after Luffy.

And I guess he isn’t the only one with this unique body, devil fruit powers aside.

Kinda sucks that luffy is now entering the avatar state or whatever but it was pretty based of Oda to declare THE Kaido the winner.

Attached: the_victor.jpg (1600x1174, 606.7K)

Why wouldn't they directly send Sakazuki to retrieve Luffy though

shanks lied about the name of the fruit. He never intended to give it to him, but fate am i right.

I really am curious how Luffy would react if he learns that Shanks has been using him since the beginning, even if Shanks' intentions were good

I hope he tells him he's not getting the hat back.

So what we're getting is:

Rocks vs Sky People vs Joyboy vs Celestial Dragons vs Marines vs Revolutionaries

Joyboy subconsciously made him eat it

The fuck did I miss? Why is the Gomu-gomu suddenly broken and super special? I remember it was considered among the shittiest fruits in-universe... which is weird considering immunity to bullets and punches is among the reasons logias are considered so powerful.

I assume the Gorosei are the only ones who know how important the Gomu-Gomu is and Luffy wasn't infamous enough that they would bother asking the Marines what his abilities where.
Honestly unless it's part of their epitaph on their bounty poster we have no clue what a pirate's abilities are. I guess if he was Gomu no Luffy he'd be hunted down and executed after getting the Gorosei's attention after Enies Lobby

They'd have to tell people to look for the rubber fruit, that's a big problem.

Oden would never.....

You know if they kill him someone else will just get it?

Yeah but then Luffy used the Gomu-Gomu at Marineford for the whole world to see, and STILL nobody seemed to react to the fact he was using a fruit stolen from a heavily armed convoy.

There is steam coming out of Luffy's body too, sap does emit steam

Monkey Monkey no Mi, Model: Goku

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

Here is my theory
>Luffy dies
>He loses his gum fruit (as usual when people die)
>He then somehow gets Joy Boy fruit moments after, as it was searching for someone worthy for the last 800 years

Just a lot of fan theorizing

It would be pretty cool if Luffy had government assassins sent after him from the moment he got back to Sabaody. The reader would just assume it's because he's dragons son/infamous but the real reason would've become clear in wano

>Joy Boy fruit
Which is...?

Or Luffy gets the Joyboy fruit on top of the Gomu-Gomu and we get a teaser as to how Teach did what he did.

Oda proposing a new character to his editors
>hear me out lads, Nami, but with horns
>oooo sasuga taicho

Attached: 1647019924284.png (560x405, 206.31K)

Perfectly timed break btw. Gear 4 wait all over again.

Attached: furieza.png (322x295, 115.37K)

>CP0 dude doesn't even try to dodge
he deserved it, but at least he took it like a man

Honestly that's my problem with all of this, they knew since Enies Lobby that Luffy had the Gomu Gomu it's not like they couldn't have sent an admiral or a member of CP0 to take him away.

>And she's 10 feet tall with huge tits and nonstop sideboob

Luffy ate the Bounce Bounce fruit, it turns its user into rubber just like a bouncy ball, but its true power is that every time the user is defeated and musters the resolve to "bounce back" he returns stronger. That would explain the culverin, keep the rubber powers and even explain Luffy's insane growth rate

Not really. Even people like Robin and Mr. 2 got onto their boat early in the series.
All it takes is getting a fruit for it to manifest in, getting onto the SH's boat, then killing them all and taking the newly manifested Gomu Gomu back. Assuming the fruit is special of course.

Attached: 1614870582582.gif (640x359, 2.01M)

This is why the other Yonko never accomplished shit despite being almost as powerful as the world government.

Maybe I'm just coping, but it might be possible that Zunesha wasn't talking about Luffy and instead that part of Joyboy's spirit lives in the country of Wano itself. Linlin realized that the country held some sort of secret in it right before she was defeated, so isn't it possible that Joyboy returning and Wano's secret might be connected?

Attached: 1040-010.jpg (1568x1145, 456.57K)