Classroom of the Elite

Did I miss something or is this show really shit?

Attached: image_2022-03-12_003155.png (1280x720, 519.71K)

Sudo x Whorikita OTP

Attached: 1514252456702.png (1383x1223, 1.95M)

You aren't self inserting hard enough.

It is

yea you must have missed quite alot if you think that

Based SudoCHAD

You're wrong and you have shit taste.

Missed the threads?

Are these threads really just now being spammed after Season 2 (and Season 3) was announced? I swear I never seen them before the announcement.

>Are these threads really just now being spammed after Season 2 (and Season 3) was announced?
spammed yeah
>I swear I never seen them before the announcement.
usually LN threads when new volume tls

You don't understand.

Attached: 1502940218993.jpg (1440x785, 99.48K)

you are supposed to read the light novels

y2v6 was also out

cute and canon pilled

One couple + a lesbian and a toolbro.

no, yes

The story is shit but the production value is weirdly high for a generic [literally me] show

If you look at the 1456th frame of every episode, there's a code that leads to a map that leads to hidden treasure. Sorry you only found out about it now. Treasure might be all gone by now.

lucky lucky

>official couple and two strangers, of which the girl is a slut for a basketball thug

Attached: 1573789359205.png (1080x1920, 713.62K)

how can it be a literally me show when the character that is literally me is a side character.

Attached: 72e6f4e788b9693b132ca9ed1cbbb47e.jpg (750x417, 62.26K)

The Light novel is pretty good, a solid 8/10. Higher if it fits your tastes, I was hooked up and burned through it very fast.
The anime is absolute trash, they mix scenes, skip stuff, reveal critical information like nothing. Stuff you are supposed to learn on volume 8+ is shown like nothing on the first episodes

Just the fact that they portrayed Ryuuen like some asshole surrounded by girls on the karaoke just to show "this guy is bad news" is cringe as fuck, it doesn't fit his character.

I've been thinking of an actual topic from the novels, mainly how Haruka's attempted revenge would manifest. I think she won't do something like deliberately lose class points because that would diminish Sakura's sacrifice. I think she will try to break up kiyokei. Look at it from her POV, she knows Airi likes Kiyotaka, she knows Kiyotaka knows Airi's feelings. But he can't reciprocate because he got in another relationship. If Kiyotaka was free it could have been him and Airi and he would have been close enough to shield her from that worst case event. It would also coincide with the temptation to Satou to break up kiyokei.

Onodera x Sudo

No. It's carried by the art.
Everyone who likes it is an edgelord.