ITT: characters whose intelligence seems real

ITT: characters whose intelligence seems real

a very rare occurrence

Attached: main-qimg-f6b7ddfdc6338864813aba63c6af255c.png (1000x1029, 987.45K)

>Neither has even heard of the word OPSEC
yeah, very intelligent people, amirite

>implying the whole show is anything else other than both of them applying measures and countermeasures to achieve the maximum level of security while trying to identify sensible information the other is hiding

Get filtered, both of them were bold but intelligent nonetheless.

They're both retards, Light moreso than L

If Light actually was intelligent he wouldn't have even tried to get close to L in the first place.

So what was he supposed to do when L came and confronted him by directly revealing his identity?

He wouldn't have taken L's obvious bate either. That one kid in that Deathnote sequal was far more intelligent and only lost due to some bullshit retroactive rule.

I’ll take a potato chip

Let it be. L had no evidence it was him just a hunch. He literally had no reason to pursue L other than a warped sense of pride.

AND EAT IT!

I don't, maybe not getting involved in the investigation after being a prime suspect.

Yup.

>far more intelligent
>Literally has no idea what inflation is.

Naruto, unironically

Attached: sasuke sharingan.png (1280x720, 31.85K)

Since the winning bidder was America I doubt it affected jappans economy all that much.

>hunch
Or the fact that Light was the only one who had police intel like Kira?

yes, this was OP's point

nothing, L had no strong evidence against him. He only got into a corner because of Misa in first place, but each bait he took only convinced L he was Kira.

Thats still no reason to go after L like he did. It would be up to L that Light used that intel. For all he kneww it could be anyone with access to that intel including Lights father. So yes a hunch.

Didn't Light take the baits intentionally due to his ego?

Intentionally doing something retarded doesn't make it any less retarded. Take a look at Any Forums if you don't believe me.

You start.

You're retarded. And you don't even know how to spell "bate." Yet of course you think you're smarter than the author. Just kill yourself, spic.