Is this the only good video game adaption?

Is this the only good video game adaption?

Attached: 81VEFj5T+FL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 272.94K)

Begs the question

Its watchable

Attached: Neptune_The_Animation.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

It depends. Do the gacha horses count?

P3 movies were better

How

Probably not but its surprisingly good

much better than the p5 one that's for sure

>Persona 4 adaption was perfectly watchable and the MC is somehow the funniest character in it
>Persona 5 adaption is somehow a complete trainwreck and can't even replicate direct shots from the game without fucking things up

Bigger budget, better pacing, more interesting visuals. Better story, but that's on the source material. I also remember the 4 anime having a noticeable amount of QUALITY. Not that it was bad though.
Mea culpa for throwing this unwarranted comparison here. I could have just said that the movies were good.

I felt the pacing of 3 movies was way too fast

It's been a while since I saw them, maybe the first one. But I've also played the game so it's entirely possible I might not just feel it as much because of that. I remember things going at a brisk clip so it didn't feel like it ever lagged with some JRPG-like padding, while still going through pretty much everything it reasonably could in movie-length runtimes

It's time

Attached: All out QUALITY.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Jesus Christ

this one was pretty fun.

Attached: akiba_s_trip_the_animation_tv_series-808840012-large.jpg (640x960, 124.66K)

No, there are multiple way better ones.

Came to say this.

Nope.
Gungrave is not only good, but BETTER than the video game.

Attached: skip the first episode.jpg (320x180, 6.62K)

meanwhile in France

Attached: arcane.jpg (1080x1920, 785.6K)

What a fucking trainwreck
Not even tje fun kind of trainwreck like Mayoiga or DR3

I really don't get what is so special about this that people would shill this thing on a cult like level

Why are you posting a blank picture ?

Chie is still best girl.

Attached: 2011-12-08-457778_zps3d877a8f.jpg (461x640, 67.21K)

It was surprisingly solid. Won't be a regarded as some masterpiece of anime but it's definitely a great watch even if you haven't played the games. And the anime fight against Mitsuo was actually rather Kino.
>Mitsuo personified as weak Baby hiding self made avatar of a hero.
>Goes on about emptiness in others when he needs to hide behind an avatar of a hero so he himself won't feel empty.
>Even his shadow self didn't want to accept him.
>Narukami beats him down with Persona from all social links he made and how they all try to face their problems, from losing a sister, to the fear of being rejected of who you are, to just wanting to be special to someone etc.0
>Shadow Mitsuo baby form actually goes more and more outraged as they all clash against him.
>Finishes it off with Izanagi. Who in the myths was forced to kill his own baby.

Astroturfing