Yu-Gi-Oh

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK
OK i'll admit it, Kaz is a fucking god. This is some of the best foreshadowing I've ever seen.

Attached: 2.jpg (3000x2250, 2.69M)

I really enjoyed that they played D&D to the death
Even though Bakura basically cheats constantly, and the whole tabletop game is rigged
Like, I don't think there's any way to win 'fairly', even though the Pharaoh pulled off a victory the first time. We know how differently things went, for example.

>get axed
>still makes one of the best endings to a shonen
How did he do it?

It got axed? Seriously? It ran thirty-eight volumes, that's really goddamn long. The ending certainly didn't feel rushed, either.

>axed
He knew he had a multi billion dollar franchise on his hands so he ended it on his own terms.
btw, the reason some Kaz cards never got released in the west is because he told western pigs to print them uncensored or shove it. The guy has balls

Attached: 234234342.jpg (474x691, 68.3K)

Read his afterword. His editors told him to wrap it up in 6 months during Memory World due to declining popularity. There were some stuff in the last arc he had to skip due to this.

Memory World is admittedly my least favorite arc until it got to the RPG part.

Bro, what the fuck. No seriously. What the fuck. I JUST watched this episode for the first time like an hour ago.

who was that corpse?

Well, I myself just read this chapter an hour ago, so we're pretty much advancing at the same pace lmao.
Akhenaden, priest Seto's father and the guy who became Zorc's vassal.

Considering this is a manga about games (and even the card games bit still gets featured) it's quite kino.

Why? I liked seeing Atem on his own

More like you-gay-hoe! Pfffffffffft hahahahaha

kek!

Did he ever say what he had planned that he had to skip? Memory World felt complete to me, I can't imagine what else he would want to add.

probably more kisara/seto and mana/mahado stuff.

A lot more romance between Seto and Kisara and a lot of other stuff. Seto and Atem were supposed to have a fight in more natural circumstances than Zorc possessing Seto.

Atem won.

I'm the OP currently reading this arc for the first and honestly yeah, it does feel slightly rushed. I expected to see something like Akhenaden and Seto organizing a rebellion, and a more developed relationship between Seto and Kisara which would lead into that scene that Kaiba saw in his vision, but instead we went straight into the final battle.
I'm still finding the final arc to be the best in the series, but it didn't go the way I expected it to.

I like memory world but Battle City is 10/10.

Fuck, this shit's too epic

Attached: 3.jpg (3000x2250, 2.95M)

Most kino part of Milliniuem world arc is the last few chapters. Decks really represent a duelists soul.

who's the corpse, aknadi?