What are the best theories on what is going on in this panel?

What are the best theories on what is going on in this panel?

I don't want to read 20 threads where 90% of posts are about random bullshit

Attached: 1646976979997s.jpg (250x159, 10.9K)

Ruffy is smiling, quietly.

O MY

His brain is leaking out

So his awakening just turns him into a logia? I was under the impression that awakening affects your environment. I imagined his to be something cool as turning everything around him into rubber at will, including the sea

Whatever is going on, I have no idea how it could possibly bring him back to life. I don't think resin can do this

better than that faggot shit in Baki

I assume Luffy is dead (for now) so Joyboy / Nika can take over his body.
After defeating Kaido's ass he'll use some bullshit power to give the body back to Luffy.

He bounced back to life

Luffy’s Devil Fruit is awakening, which ties into the Nika the Sun God and Joy Boy in ways we’re not entirely sure of. However, we’re pretty sure it’s about to be revealed Luffy’s fruit isn’t actually the gomu gomu

He is grinning :)

THE GROUND BELOW HIM IS TURNING TO RUBBER

Whatever it is, it's gonna be hack writing either way
>Luffy died
So why did he get revived?
>luffy survived
So why didn't Kaido make sure he's dead? Can't he also sense people's spirit?

he has rubber nen

One piece> Berserk

This "dead" Luffy is just a rubber Kawarimi lmao

Maybe devil fruit are the reincarnation of the people who ate them first.

Gear 5: JoyBoy awakening: Monkey Devil Death God

His heart and lungs is rubberized. It will expand and contract

The hat ate the devil fruit and Shanks gave it to Luffy to set the events into motion, it's the only way left to salvage this shit

It better be G5 and/or Awakening so we get those obviously going to happen powerups out of the way.

The "rubber" fruit awakening also awakens the Sun Gods "Joyboy" Nikkas memories inside Luffy.

Lanky arms and flame hair as in G4 and the *Nika* at the end.
Plus Kaido talks most of the chapter about Slavery.

Nika > Joyboy > Luffy
Inherited wills.

Attached: Nika_Manga_Infobox.png (360x360, 32.35K)

Name one time Any Forums predicted Oda right

Shanks is a inside agent. A government glownigger, most likely a celestial, was sent to infiltrate Roger's team. Given what we know about why Akainu let him go without sperging; why he stopped Kaido from reaching Marineford; and why he can have a stroll around Marijoie to meet the glowies, this makes perfect sense. When he attacked Who's Who, I believe it was not on purpose; it was to establish a reputation at the time. Now the fruit he brought to Fuchia village at random has come back to bite him. That is why Luffy must eliminate every Yonkou.