Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

Today is Amuro Ray and Char Aznable's 34th death anniversary. You do remember to pay your respects to these two Sunrise heroes who have disappeared forever, right?

Attached: Amuro vs. Char.jpg (1920x1080, 172.26K)

What an overrated movie. The animation is the only good thing about it.

Char: the eternal failure.

Shu shu, moeshit should be more up to your speed.

>m-moeshitter!
Figures. CCA apologists have nothing of worth to say.

Not him but what does this have to do with moe? I enjoy both and Ill be honest CCA wasn't anything deep. It was a great and sad end to the red comet and white devil, especially when you watch all of the UC.

They should kiss

CCA doesn't have to be deep to be good, but the build-up to Char and Amuro's final battle was rather weak with how the movie throws the viewer into the thick of things. And the movie basically treats Zeta and ZZ as non-existent save for a throwaway line about the Titans and Neo-Zeon.

>praising a movie made by a bitter middle aged man who would only get more bitter

Two autistic retards

He won't be a failure if you bring me Kamille Bidan here

Attached: hd.jpg (800x600, 51.36K)

I can agree with that. As good as CCA was, I wish it was made into a 50 episode series ending with the movie so we could see the development and evolution of technology (psycommu systems and mobile suits), how char changed from zeta to cca, how amuro changed, the state of the EFF, Titans, and neo zeon. It would have help things make a lot more sense and the build up to the final conflict would have been better.

Eh, 50 episodes isn't necessary, but having their story as two movies would've sufficed. Just have the story spend more time showing how Char got to his current mental state after Zeta with him building up his Neo Zeon forces, and Amuro's growth over the same period.

Blame Tomino, he already admit it that he fucked up when making CCA. He was asked if he wanted to make two movies but sad no because he thought it could be one. He then regretted it halfway into production because he didn't know how hard making a movie was and it should have been two movies.

Char's Counterattack should have been an OVA instead. Still a good movie, but could have been so much better.

Two movies or OVA. Either way Tomino calls CCA a failed attempt at him being a movie director and one of his biggest fuck ups. One that could have been fixed easy if he wasn't such a retard about not making two movies. I'm surprised he never made a CCA OVA afterword's like he did with Reconguista in G.

I only said 50 episodes because I want to see more MS battles (especially the neo zeon mobile suits) and the Revival of Zeon manga scenes, but 2 movies or a few ova episodes would suffice.

Sunrise will probably animate Beltorchika's Children one day.

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Char's Counterattack.jpg (2086x2981, 1.22M)

>Today is Amuro Ray and Char Aznable's 34th death anniversary. You do remember to pay your respects to these two Sunrise heroes who have disappeared forever, right?

I'm too scared to go to space because of that. What happens if I see their ghost there?

Quess. What an awful cunt.

>3/12/88 was a Saturday
>3/12/22 is a Saturday
>next one is 3/12/33

Attached: 3月12日(土).png (1921x2076, 3.37M)

How does Any Forums feels now that Tomino said that he considers Chars' daily life to be the canon sequel to Chars counterattack?