- 2018: Wotakoi

- 2018: Wotakoi.
- 2019: Yakusoku no Neverland.
- 2020: Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun.
- 2021: Blue Period.

What will it be the "very popular manga that fails to get the attention of the anime crowd" this year?

Attached: bluep.png (927x833, 755.22K)

Why do you care? Would your enjoyment of the series change?

Why did you enter this thread?

Why did you reply to my post(

i liked blue period but it was a massive fuckup for an adaptation

Why was the anime bad? Also why do we rarely get manga threads

because it didn't bring in any of the art autism, mostly artfag generic highschool/entrance exam stuff. there were also a LOT of side characters that they couldn't or didn't do anything with.

I'll bite. What constitutes as being "popular" to you? Does having a normalfag fanbase like SnK count? If so, then why the fuck do you even want that?

>Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun
>fail
what do you mean?
It is pretty popular and gets threads periodically and gets plenty mentions in videos

None of those failed to get the attention of anybody except blue period
And you know why nobody likes blue period

why are you so abrasive and antagonistic? So prideful in your contrarianaism?
OP literally never said he wants it, he didn't give any opinion one way or the other on whether it was desirable or not. Yet instead of just answering the simple ass innocent question you just get into some weird defense mode as though whatever answer you could have given will make it so if you you announce it.

>Blue period got a low budget anime adaptation
>Rushed pacing because they wanted to finish the Exam arc (I see their point it would suck if the anime ended right before it)
>Stil ended up being a decent adaptation
Blue Period is a great manga and not even a lackluster adaptation hurted it much.

>anime about art
>the art sucks
can't imagine why it failed

Neverland was popular, wasn't it? I mean I didn't like it, but I thought normalfags did.

the last couple eps were pretty much fine but that's because they were running at appropriate speed. i don't know how they thought it would go, probably can't be done in 12 eps.

None. It's too mainstream now.

The reason why they can't catch up is very simple. Most weeb girls moved to k-shit during the 2010s. These titles would be huge during the 2000s, when the anime fanbase was roughly 50/50 male-to-female ratio

Here, pr in general? Because Blue Period is a moderate succes of a manga. First episode had the otokonoko and Any Forums shat itself though

>budget

>Yakusoku no Neverland

That definitely got plenty of attention. So did Hanako-kun, to a degree.
You're right on the rest though.

Don't care, still love my wife

Attached: Maki_Kuwana_(Anime).png (800x1500, 295.59K)