>Inuyasha
>Mermaid Saga
>One Pound Gospel
>Maris the Chojo
>Laughing Target
>Rin-ne
>Mao

How has she done it, Any Forums?

Attached: 1647010579995.jpg (597x838, 225.08K)

I never liked this image, I don't know why. Also read mao you lazy fucks

why since inuyasha
all her story boil down yo:
"normal girl meets sexy guy who's connected to the supernatural and such"?

Flash me!

Temporary hearing loss. Bread, baking in a hearth. We reach out and grasp the abyss, only to let go. Face first into the mud with gritted teeth. Light bending through a glass eye. How easily we are lost! Revelations soaring on red wings above the dark. Rain running down the side of every window pane. Save me Ran.

That's just a genderbent version of the UY premise with scifi replaced by supernatural

atleast your writing got better even when you cant say the same about your mental state

>Super thread
good thread for the super mangaka.
>how has she done it?
Rumiko is actually really formulaic but the little twists and subversion she does is what makes it I think.

not really super more dead if you ask me

make some replies instead of complaining then

Attached: 1647023638681.jpg (2878x2154, 1016.08K)

>super more dead
Yashahime says hi.

whats up with this strange list, just your personal favorites?

watch fire tripper

>IY but with incest

She was writing Shonen Manga until Inuyasha. From Inuyasha onwards she is just writing Shoujo Manga under a Shonen banner. Her series changed from a male perspective to a female one.

UY > MI >>> Mermaid Saga >>>>> Ranma >> Inuyasha >>>>>>> Rinne

Why is the 400 year old dude in Mermaid Forest so stupid and scrawny?
You'd think that after 400 years of life he'd be super strong and super smart

I mean I really enjoyed the story I liked the relationship between the dude and the girl and how she became immortal too but it just seemed weird to me how the immortal guy was kind of a crybaby instead of this "wise warrior omniscient sarcastic demigod" persona

I hate yashahime because now IY retards just deflect any criticisms about their shit series towards it, evert though most of the problems in yashahime were in IY anyway

I fucking wish we had Inuyasha with rumiko's top tier 80s art instead of the later weird angular style.

Attached: 1647028377746.jpg (500x500, 94.95K)

many people don't manage to become strong or smart at all in the one lifetime they're given, there's no reason to believe they'd do any better with a few hundred years more.

Recently started Mermaid Saga, it good

Also how does a straight woman have such a high success rate drawing absolute semen demons

Lol nobody cares about Yashahime because it’s not even written by RT and is fucking terrible. It has nothing to do with Inuyasha anons deflecting faults onto that thing.