Mari is the key to all this, if we get Mari working

Mari is the key to all this, if we get Mari working...

Attached: le-realisateur-japonais-anno-miyazaki-dans-un-hotel-de-tokyo-le-26-octobre-2014_5141351.jpg (1000x563, 59.66K)

So it's one year anniversary of movie 4
They are doing a special stream or something

I don’t know how you can be in the anime industry for 30+ years and not have a single good show to your name.

But enough about Tomino...

This is why Anno is a overrated hack and Shinbou is the real GOAT anime director

Why do you Anno apologists always bring him into arguments?

It's still funny that people think Anno gives a shit.

He made the original series. Then, he became utterly disillusioned with his "fans", who were almost exclusively shit eating retards who told him shit like "I didn't get the ending, explain it to me" and "muh waifu rei". So, he made EoE, which was intended as a mockery, delivering pointless flashy visuals and a dumb pleasing ending.

It was a smash hit success. Finally, Rebuild was produced later purely as a way to milk some more money out of the retarded "fans".

I hope you know that none of this makes sense but okay then

>One year of Asukafags crying
Nice

>Finally, Rebuild was produced later purely as a way to milk some more money out of the retarded "fans".
While still spitting in their faces so he can pretend to be an enlightened monk and a shameless sellout at the same time.

Destroyed the Marishin ship coz wifey got mad

>tomino not even mentioned
But why are you like this

Retards can’t get over the fact that Anno loves that crazy old bastard so they shitpost about him

Isn't he one of Anno's mentors? I don't get the hate between the fanbases.

Did anyone get the George Lucas refrence?

Mari is based on his wife. There's no going bakc.

Mari was written by Tsurumaki and Anno had no involvement in her creation

Anno ghostwritten it.

>I-It was Tsurumaki's, not me!
Anno said in interviews with Utada the script was rewritten for about 50 times or more. Saying he never touched a bit about Mari's character seems impossible

So are we actually talking about anything today or is this our standard seethe thread?

Cause we could just skip the middle, post footsuka, do the ken spam, and call it a day.

Attached: Evangelion_Battle_Mission_Illustrations_079.jpg (450x800, 72.56K)

I should've clarified it as "mostly written by Tsurumaki" since that's what Anno said in the Q&A on the 8th, but even then she's barely a character at all so even a tiny contribution is pretty big proportionally speaking

The only good option now is move on
But as if /eva/ would do that

phony