One Piece>Berserk

Reminder that Berserk had one good arc while One Piece has several. There's a reason its still the king of Manga

Attached: Guts-Quotes.-Berserk-Quotes.-When-you-meet-your-god-tell-him-to-leave-me-alone-768x768.jpg (768x768, 100.56K)

O great a new spamming discord schizo

you absolutely need to go back

kill yourself faggot

Everything after lost children is yummy edgelord bait

This is true, but One Piss is still foemulaic shit and if you are above 18 and still reading that trash, then consider suicide

Ye ye you got your (Yous) back to discord now

weak bait, I barely ate. I r8 4/8

You made this exact same thread yesterday. doesn't it get boring?

This got to be the dumbest fanbase war bait yet.

This will be a daily thread until perception changes

You must be a really sad and insecure person then

I'm not a Berserkfag but One Piece has no good arc. The style and writing are bad.

There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said:

>"My fortune is yours for the taking, but ONLY IF YOU WEAR THE STRAW HAT OF LEGEND, IF YOU ARE THE REINCARNATION OF IMMORTAL SUN GOD NIKA AND ATE THE LEGENDARY ANCIENT GOD FRUIT. I left everything I own in One Piece FOR THIS SPECIFIC PERSON."

Ever since, pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line, searching for One Piece, the treasure that would make their dreams come true, BUT ONLY THE CHOSEN REINCARNATION GOD WAS GONNA TO FIND IT SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING.

Attached: 7867548545485454.jpg (1280x719, 235.72K)

Based, one piece makes every fandoms seethe.

Let the thread die. I'm not even a berserk fag but man One Piece faggots are so weak and insecure crybabies that you should just ignore them. They'll grow up eventually.

Attached: sigh.png (318x330, 98.95K)

>posts kengan
Where Rolón you braindead OMEGAfaggot?

Every wan piss arc:
>The 'hats arrive to island
>Locals are being le oppressed by evil cartoony villain
>'hats scramble for clues and get individual fights
>get btfo, then captured, then escape, then meet some locals backstory
>the 'hats are back and beat the villain
>everyone celebrates even though their place is demolished

obvious bait, but ill take it

Basically every arc of Berserk is top tier with the exception of arguably 2 of them

One Piece is more than 75% a roaring dumpster fire

Buttserk is juvenile garbage written for teenagers who think gore and sex equals depth.

Winners keep winning

>Rape is the only way for a female to develop character
7th grade shit