Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Attached: 1500028168963.jpg (960x691, 154.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/t0mwxw.png)
catbox.moe/c/dk0b1k
kagari.online/EnDMGI2W4AIdDRA.jpg)
kagari.love/ref.png
catbox.moe/c/ur1xcj
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4897767
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2512345
i.imgur.com/xV9aetN.png
i.imgur.com/vZKRtkk.jpg
i.imgur.com/7Yiwhhk.jpg
imgur.com/a/DdvYSr9
i.imgur.com/ZKWaTZp.jpeg
i.imgur.com/bkZkSdT.png
i.imgur.com/8DLYlrr.jpeg
i.imgur.com/vvkGPI1.jpeg
imgur.com/a/4eeiNDP
files.catbox.moe/5kz4du.png
files.catbox.moe/uad185.png
files.catbox.moe/rtvsq7.png
files.catbox.moe/2sx5v2.png
files.catbox.moe/t1w4e9.png
files.catbox.moe/bdv2as.png
files.catbox.moe/mnw6p0.jpg
files.catbox.moe/pno4du.png
files.catbox.moe/lnp8io.png
files.catbox.moe/c60bcg.png
imgur.com/a/2HFThRO
imgur.com/a/ZCqik7G
imgur.com/a/K3Hpxdg
imgur.com/a/nZSGkwX
imgur.com/a/7ZDn3
i.imgur.com/4RzNJnA.jpg,
files.catbox.moe/wkat8o.png.
files.catbox.moe/qp5wo5.png.
files.catbox.moe/c7inn9.png
imgur.com/a/pMtqvR0,
m.imgur.com/pc1cf7B
imgur.com/uKZQqKo
imgur.com/a/pQVLMsk
imgur.com/a/rqK8HWi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting my beloved Taneshima Popura.
•Pick an animal for her to be a kemonomimi of and give her some of the animal's characteristics.
•Maybe me/my SI just giving her a tight cheek-to-cheek hug.
•A joint request with BB of them doing an outfit swap (files.catbox.moe/t0mwxw.png) while Popu stands on something attempting to be taller than her to do a fake silly height swap also. BB is 5 inches taller than Popu to note.

SI if needed: catbox.moe/c/dk0b1k

Attached: Taneshima Popura Collage10.jpg (4363x2396, 3.31M)

Hello WWD
I would like to request my angel, Kusu!
>Dressed up as Rosalina from Mario for MAR10 day
>Swinging on a bench
>Playing games on a Nintendo Switch

Anything else cute or cool is very much welcome, have a nice weekend!

Attached: KusuReference.png (3423x1531, 3.19M)

You new here ?
Alright, it may take a while but be attentive and you shall have everything you need to know about this place.

*PURPOSE AND RULES
This place is for requesting drawings and other things of your "soul mate", the one 2D being that's giving you a bit of light in this miserable world where you were born as nothing but a loser at life. There are rules like anywhere else, but since the usuals are absolute faggots with an unbounded ego, they will never accept that your sincerity (if there is any ofc) is as pure as theirs and will usually tell you to "fUcK OFf!!" or "gO To tHe geNeRal" if you don't do at least 1 or 2 things :
- having a proper reference sheet of your beloved, use paint or any image software to build that, take a big enough blank background and add official (if possible) art of the character, full body shots with different angles and focus on the face are the best, they can sometimes be found from official/promotional art of the anime if your character have one and make things way easier. If s/he doesn't have an anime, do your best with what you have, otherwise you won't be taken seriously.
- don't ask for too degenerate things like torture, gagging or NTR, otherwise people will tell you to fuck off or to go back to "/ghost/". What is /ghost/? There is more to it but it's basically the terminus for the damned souls of this place, and cucks' paradise too.
- You can also add a reference for a Self-Insert or SI into your requests to interact with you waifubando. Note that if it's a cute girl/shota (100% (You) irl) then your chances may increase exponentially.
One last thing : if you have several references for multiple ideas you have and can't post them in one single picture, you can use images hosting websites like imgur, catbox works too but you can use only one link, more and the post will be considered as spam and won't be posted.
You good ? Let's continue.

*HOW IT GOES
Now, you have a proper reference sheet, elaborated several ideas with possible references linked to it and add a bit of fake honey oversaturated with sugar on it so the faggots will know you're one of them, and you're good to go ! You post it. And ? You wait. You wait until an artist, or aka a "drawfag" takes pity on your sorry begging ass and accepts to draw it. There are some factors to take in account for you to succeed :
- Your own waifu/husbando. If s/he is from a fresh series, or popular among most people (especially among normalfags) or just that a drawfag likes her or her series, you have higher chances. On the contrary, if s/he is from an obscure series that almost nobody knows or remembers, or that drawfags don't give a shit about her, then you're basically fucked. Maybe a passing-by drawfag will draw her/him, but if the regulars don't care about it, you're better off this place.
N.B : You can also participate to the thread as a drawfag, it will significantly boost your chances, no matter how shitty your waifubando is to their eyes. Just make sure you state you're the one who drew it.
- Your requests : popular and recent trends have a slightly higher chance of success, though you may have difficulties depending of the trend itself and how well it goes with your waifubando.
- Your thanks : be sure to thank the drawfags for drawing your waifubando, you can write a relatively short but sincere reply or just paragraphs full of hot air and shit saying how went your day and such with the exchange of your own soul if you want. Some drawfags tend to like that.

A note about drawfags : there used to be a lot of drawfags in the golden age of the WWD (2013-2015) but it's pretty much all gone. Nowadays you only have a very few, with spiteful mentalites that will not hesitate to draw for someone you may have criticized just because they are that petty. Please don't forget it and try to take advantage of that, it is my gift to you.
Some oldfags may still be around, you may recognize them by how they "butter up" their thankyou messages no matter the quality of the drawing they get because of how experimented and soulless they became after doing it for years. There are also some people complaining about this place and getting shitted on, as they should be for wasting time over here. They are also part of this fucked-up and yet funny ecosystem.

*CONCLUSION
tl;dr You should leave while you still can, except if you have a coomerbait waifubando from popular series such as Fate, gacha games with anime or manga such as Kancolle/Azur Lane/Girls Frontline, Touhou, or even from remarkable anime, animated movie or manga, it shall work for getting some art regularly, even if there are already fucktons of fanarts for those characters already, it can't hurt to have a little more eh ?

Imagine anyone unironically reading all this shit.

I'd like to request my cute moon wife Kagarin!
Feel free to draw anything cute/cool/sweet/tastefully lewd/sexy. She doesn't get much art, so anything is a miracle. Some ideas:
- Moongazing/stargazing
- As an OL (i think she'd be good at it!)
- Reaching out through the screen
- Making/drinking coffee (or eating a stroopwafel?)
- Wrapped up in her ribbons
- Reaching in for a hug
- With one of those shoboon pillows (kagari.online/EnDMGI2W4AIdDRA.jpg)
Fullsize reference: kagari.love/ref.png
Thank you very much for considering it!

Attached: cutiepie moon girl.jpg (3500x7000, 3.98M)

Requesting my gorgeousl wife Izayoi Sakuya

- Her patting my head or ruffling my hair.
- The two of us playing pool together. Dressed fancy or in casual wear would be nice.
- Us playing on a swing set as kids or just sitting and relaxing as adults.

Casual outfits or fashionable stuff would be nice.
Self-insert stuff and extras: catbox.moe/c/ur1xcj
Simple silver wedding bands are always nice. I like seeing her in more casual outfits as well. Dog ears and dog tail are great too.

Thanks if you consider drawing her or me and her together. I hope you all have a good weekend. Stay safe and take it easy.

Attached: 1632807443275.jpg (3074x2772, 2.02M)

I would like to request Mai Natsume sleeping. E.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4897767

Another suggestion is Mai wearing a leotard. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2512345

Or perhaps Mai playing with her hair. E.g.: i.imgur.com/xV9aetN.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Attached: Mai Natsume Reference.jpg (3250x3000, 3.22M)

just read it and it was funny

Good morning /wwd/! Requesting Bianca from Pokemon enjoying a pizza, New York style: i.imgur.com/vZKRtkk.jpg

Or Bianca doing her thesis defense. She studies how Pokemon affect interpersonal relationships.

Or Bianca out for a jog in this outfit, but with orange instead of blue, and congratulating me for almost keeping up: i.imgur.com/7Yiwhhk.jpg

Or Bianca and my SI out on a hike. Feel free to change our outfits to something more hiking suitable: imgur.com/a/DdvYSr9 (SI)

Or Bianca in shorts. Wife thighs and hips.

Good luck. Anything cute is good with me. Have an interpretative week!

Attached: Bianca_Reference.png (2485x1200, 2.39M)

I'd like to request my beloved heroic wife Yuuna.
- Wearing Bremerton's outfit: i.imgur.com/ZKWaTZp.jpeg
- Something cool of Lily's heromode with her Naginata: i.imgur.com/bkZkSdT.png
- Lily with a smug look on her face while she wears high-heels / plateau shoes to compensate for being shorter than her other incarnations.
- Sharing scarf with wife: i.imgur.com/8DLYlrr.jpeg
but anything cute and loveydovey, especally something of us together, is always appreciated.
Heromode ref: i.imgur.com/vvkGPI1.jpeg
SI ref: imgur.com/a/4eeiNDP

Attached: My cute hero.jpg (5112x1972, 2.58M)

Hello, hope you're all having a nice weekend.

Requesting Hanako

-Wearing glasses.
-Laying her head on user's lap while user pats her head.
-Reading an instruction manual for handholding while blushing profusely.
-or just something cute you feel like drawing.

Thanks for considering, have fun!

Attached: Hanako reference v5.jpg (1910x1736, 604.51K)

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Attached: Kirika.gif (636x1272, 3.71M)

Kinda feels too soon to request after how late into the week the previous thread lasted, but, eh. Requesting Latune Subbota from Super Robot Wars

-getting excited over a super robot show
-wearing an apron, ready to do some cooking
-indulging in her sweet tooth
-as the XC3 hype is real, cosplaying any of the confirmed party members
-as SRW W got a translation patch recently, it'd be nice to see her dressed as if she was on the Valstork's crew (or in other words, dressed like any of the main playable Originals of that game).

Anything else cute that isn't school-related is welcome too, particularly midriff-baring.

Attached: refcollage.png (1000x850, 1.22M)

Requesting Hilda in either of the scenarios in the below list
files.catbox.moe/5kz4du.png
- Wearing a full body stealth/ninja suit while infiltrating or posing in a kung fu pose.
files.catbox.moe/uad185.png
- Looking at a sunset over the ocean while standing on top of her spaceship, Horus. Maybe with a city background.
files.catbox.moe/rtvsq7.png
- Watching fireworks in an American city of your choosing during the fourth of July.
files.catbox.moe/2sx5v2.png
- In her own vigilante/heroine costume. Sort of a combination of Deathstroke and Spoiler while keeping her colours. Optionally, include a head shot with the mask rolled up to her head like a cap.
files.catbox.moe/t1w4e9.png
- Something with her spaceship (Horus) Maybe repairing it or proudly looking at it somewhere scenic.
files.catbox.moe/bdv2as.png
- Having a pleasant dinner in a restaurant. With either a beach or cyber punk city background.
files.catbox.moe/mnw6p0.jpg
- Walking on a beach during a Winter night.
files.catbox.moe/pno4du.png
- Walking through a cyberpunk city street or watching a city over a balcony. With more snow and Christmas decorations.
files.catbox.moe/lnp8io.png
- Watching a fireworks display in a city. Maybe wearing a yukata in her colours.
files.catbox.moe/c60bcg.png

Attached: Hilda.png (1887x2058, 1.26M)

Hello drawfriends!

I'd like to request my lovely husbando Orihara Izaya dressed as a white blood cell from Hataraku Saibou.

If you don't like that, here's some more ideas if you want:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/2HFThRO . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Reaction images. Feel free to pick one you like and put him in. If you want some suggestions, here you go: imgur.com/a/ZCqik7G
-SI available upon request.

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Attached: IzayaReferenceFinal.png (2560x1451, 3.84M)

Requesting Etna soundly sleeping, or just waking up, wondering if she can get away with just closing her eyes for 5 more minutes.

Alternatively, requesting Etna playing on some videogame kiosks like these: imgur.com/a/K3Hpxdg

Or anything involving outfits like these: imgur.com/a/nZSGkwX
Anything cute with Etna and/or involving my SI would also be much appreciated: imgur.com/a/7ZDn3

Please keep it SFW

Attached: etna reference8.jpg (3088x2545, 1.88M)

Requesting Sina wearing a jacket over her regular XY, just something casual cool/cute
Anything would be appreciated, though. Have a nice weekend!

Attached: pumpk.jpg (1513x656, 164.86K)

Hey WWD! I'd like to request my dear Touko Fukawa in one of these situations:
- Using the same clothes as Sucrose from Genshin Impact; i.imgur.com/4RzNJnA.jpg, or Kurapika from Hunter X Hunter; files.catbox.moe/wkat8o.png.
- Reacting to a ring like this; files.catbox.moe/qp5wo5.png.
- Red Thread of Fate.
- Anything beach related to celebrate Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp's announcement: files.catbox.moe/c7inn9.png
- Keroppi smile, or Bojji smile if you will.

If you have any other cute, fun or humorous ideas, I don't mind. And if you want to replace the user with an SI, here's my ref sheet. imgur.com/a/pMtqvR0, also worth noting the hair is black, only now I've noticed people mistake it for brown because of the ref..

Have a great week, wash your hands and stay safe.

Attached: the_cutest_v2.jpg (5600x3300, 3.62M)

Requesting something POV across table with Risty.

Or a drunk Risty sitting on the floor drinking beer

Or her wearing just a towel over the shoulders

Or her in clothes/swimsuit that fit too tight

Or her in a bunnysuit.

Or her looking angry or flustered in cute girly clothes.

Or her wearing a jacket like this: m.imgur.com/pc1cf7B

Or her wearing torn, single-leg jeans similar to this: imgur.com/uKZQqKo

Or something like this with Risty: imgur.com/a/pQVLMsk

Or something like this with her: imgur.com/a/rqK8HWi

Attached: DED01B72-0953-4381-8273-06ED3A5B9430.jpg (4000x2665, 3.47M)

Requesting Hisui wearing a bunny suit.

Attached: 35345232.jpg (2916x2764, 1.64M)