The greatest fight scene in anime history was ruined by a shitty retcon

>The greatest fight scene in anime history was ruined by a shitty retcon.
Why did they turn Naruto into this reincarnation of God?

Attached: neiji_naruto.jpg (1440x1080, 150.62K)

> best fight in shounen history
Hmm.

Attached: final agni kai.jpg (554x554, 67.42K)

I don't agree that it was a retcon because the fact that Naruto was actually the 4th's kid has gotta be one of anime's worst kept secrets. People were assuming it as a given from episode one.

Then call it a reveal. I don't care the Naruto I liked was an orphan kid who was cursed by his village, but he decided to rose to the top, and not some prophecised hero with the purest blood line.

Kenshin vs. Saito
Kinnikuman vs. Robin Mask
Any of Wufei's fight scenes

>anime
Zuko was the only good part of that show though

wasnt even the best fight in the arc or pre time skip but ok

>Zuko was the only good part of that show though
You misspelled Iroh

But it was a shit fight even without the Destiny stuff, which was already stupid because the point of the fight should have been "you tried to kill your cousin you piece of shit". You know something an orphan would care a lot more a out than some 12 year old's attempt at Nietzsche.
But back to my point it was just Naruto getting beat up for 99.99% of the fight then winning because Neiji gained a 2nd blind spot and had a glass jaw

Him being the 4th's son didn't matter; He didn't inherit powers from being his son.
Everything was fine until they made his mom's bloodline legendary.

>nooo 13 year olds wouldnt act like this!
You sound autistic

>mom's bloodline legendary
All he got from his mom was his large reserves of chakra though.

First off if you think Neiji made any compelling argument on his own merit you're as easily swayed as southern Americans during voting season. Second that wasn't even the point I was making. The point was the fight was shit even without the Destiny crap.
If anyone is autistic it's you for responding to a post you clearly didn't read

That large reserves of chakra is literally the only reason he isn't a 30 year old still at the academy

He won becuase of the fox so it was already a cheat from Destiny

>Luffy was the reincarnation of joy boy/nikka
>He was the destined person all along and from the start only he could get the one piece
>One piece shitposting ensues
>OP decides to deflect with Naruto
Nice OP, you actually tricked a few people into replying

>Was an ungodly fast learner, even before Shadow Clone cheating as he learned Shadow Clone Jitsu just reading how to do it once and learning Rasengan in days.
>Inherited a mentor that taught him his most spammed move and got him an in for sage mode, which was key in him defeating Kurama to unlock KCM. Which by the way was also given to him by Minato even if you make arguments it was a 'curse' it ended up being the main source of his power and contributer to majority of his wins

> Neji "you can`t become Hokage unless you are special and born for it"
> Naruto "No, i am the proof hard work works"
> Naruto ends up being the son of a previous hokage and the reincarnation of the guy that invented ninjutsu

So basically Neji was right all along...

>Kenshin vs. Saito

I agree with this one.

nothing was retcon retard, you're just to dumb to understand it. naruto being ninja jesus doesn't change anything

Why couldn't the Byakugan see Naruto in the ground ?

>Hard work will never surpass talent and family hax
>Get rekt by talent and family hax
Neiji was always right and died because of it

no that fight was 12 episodes ago

Except his power ceiling.

>So basically Neji was right all along...
Yes and his destiny was to be a slave to his masters and die to protect them... and he did.

And his murderer gets called the coolest guy