You0deco

Teaser trailer released for Science Saru's new original TV anime "Yurei Deco", scheduled for broadcast July 2022.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKIyILN4Y5k

Director: Tomohisa Shimoyama
Series composition/Script: Dai Satou

Attached: FNj4WbfaAAAtf-m.jpg (1000x1413, 91.23K)

Looks shit
>Dai Satou
he lost his mind years ago

I thought Summertime Machine Blues was going to air this summer?

But yeah Dai Satou hasn't written anything good in years. Some people liked that Bubbles whatever movie but it really wasn't good, though bad direction was also to blame.

Any updates on the scott one?

>socials
>VR
>virtual celebs
Dropped

Boring
Looks ugly

>science saru pozzed and makes shit
>iso's new anime was fucking garbage
>oshii's last anime was fucking garbage
>anno's movie was fucking garbage
holy shit anime is dying. the so called best creatives lost it. there's nothing left here. it's just a downwards spiral.

>Science Saru
It's shit, right?

clearly intended for a "global" audience

Attached: Sin título.png (1276x695, 1.29M)

>racist stereotypes
Indeed it is not.

Flaccid trailer. Reminds me of a midway point between Kaiba and Listeners, and I'm afraid it'll be more similar to the latter.

>spic filename

They announced it before it even entered production, it won't come until 2024, if ever.

Heh. I was about to say it looks like a midway point between Kyousougiga and Deca-Dence, but let's hope it's more like the former. Either way, it feels like a weird original mainly inspired by other weird originals.

who woudl even want to watch it anyway
might as well adapt well known traditional children literature/folk tales or something

Studio made both eizouken and devilman crybaby which were high on the pozzed scale to please american overlords
So this following that trend is not surprising, no one wants to see a black man first 3 seconds into a trailer of anime.

Do black people in Japan bother you that much?

Never been to japan, I heard its terrible place to live.

I like it :(

I’m all for originals but how do they manage to make them faggier and faggier every time, it’s getting hard to give a shit.

I'm starting to hate the science saru aesthetic