Holy shit

holy shit

Attached: whore.png (1125x1600, 638.41K)

Based woman.

manga name?

Saucenao is your friend user

I googled that and didn't see anything with that title. Just some website named saucenao

stereotypical western woman in a japanese manga?

saucenao is a reverse image search website, search the OP image and it will give you the name

>tfw
Okay, I am going to pretend I didn't have a stroke reading this and just give you the sauce if you really don't know. Hopefully you'll learn in the future though user. Just lookup how to use saucenao for reverse image search next time.
Manga is called 'Ore wa Seikan Kokka no Akutoku Ryoshu' and OPs image is a page from first chapter

You seriously think eastern women are any better?

>tfw
Jeez top hat dude is a massive fucking troll
Imagine anons:
be top hat dude, fuck up man's life so much man gives up on humanity, isekai his ass, then fuck over the ex wife's life too for good measure, lmfao
what a fucking troll, kek

unironically yes

>they don't know
Oh no no no no

They're far worse.

After reading this, I couldn't help but think that the wife was actually more interesting than the sad-sack of a protagonist.
Also, it's kind of dumb that while he's initially set up to fail, he doesn't suffer any consequences. He lets the robot run his fiefdom, accidentally hires a conman instead of an actual samurai, and...Nothing bad happens from that.
What's the point of setting all that up if it has no effect?

Isn't some other higher power pissing in tophat guy's parade by conspiring to give the MC a sweet life?

I genuinely don't know. I've only read the manga.

>MC keeps adding misfortune into his harem to increase his power level.

He can't keep getting away with this!

>wish-enabler was the culprit
There's a reason it's a classic premise: because you want to see comeuppance.

Unironically stories like these, not just anime/manga but also typical shows/movies and even real life stories, makes me scared on getting on serious relationships.
Your everything is a lie.

>if it has no effect
It had the opposite effect. You've stated it yourself. If you're looking for some gritty adversity, consequences, or something in the story then you're reading the wrong novel/manga.

Yeah MC was followed by some guardian spirit that that nudges things in MC's favor like drawing his attention to the alchemy box in Goaz's ship. At it's extreme it sent him his mech on autopilot.

Yes, it's a poison that makes people cynical in their potential romantic outlook, which is why the MC only fucks his robot waifu