You WILL let me groom you into being my perfect boyfriend and you WILL be happy

You WILL let me groom you into being my perfect boyfriend and you WILL be happy

Attached: 1610750306674.jpg (1417x1080, 136.02K)

SumaBura Kamige.

Uhhh I don't know who you are but sure. I'm desperate for affection.

HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE GIRL

Fuuka a best and a winner
Aoi a sociopath slut and a loser

Attached: 1614946821284.jpg (1280x720, 120.61K)

I was filtered by this anime because of how 3dpd the heroine was.

didn't she get cucked in the last novel or something?

Ha! I'd love to see you try.

I wonder what it would be like to have a girl do this to me

Attached: fumiya aoi.png (1831x2078, 3.89M)

Who is this girl
add a bit of yandere and femdom and it's perfect

Attached: 1584980505792.png (914x719, 839.13K)

She's worse than a yandere. She can control your life while you're on the mindset that you're the one with the controller in your hands

That's a perfect relationship- The man is strong and capable, but the woman leads him from the shadows.

Attached: 1644613472906.jpg (739x1080, 98.26K)

groom my dick and balls bitch

>That's a perfect relationship- The man is strong and capable, but the woman leads him from the shadows.
the ultimate female wish fulfilment fantasy

>groom you into being my perfect boyfriend
That's not even a real yandere, get the fuck out of here.

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing. This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone.

Attached: 1638053882819.jpg (300x358, 14.73K)

So we should call them the master sex then?

>As regards their position, one should be guided by Napoleon’s maxim, Les femmes n’ont pas de rang; and regarding them in other things, Chamfort says very truly: Elles sont faites pour commercer avec nos faiblesses avec notre folie, mais non avec notre raison. Il existe entre elles et les hommes des sympathies d’épiderme et très-peu de sympathies d’esprit d’âme et de caractère. They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes. When nature divided the human race into two parts, she did not cut it exactly through the middle! The difference between the positive and negative poles, according to polarity, is not merely qualitative but also quantitative. And it was in this light that the ancients and people of the East regarded woman; they recognised her true position better than we, with our old French ideas of gallantry and absurd veneration, that highest product of Christian–Teutonic stupidity. These ideas have only served to make them arrogant and imperious, to such an extent as to remind one at times of the holy apes in Benares, who, in the consciousness of their holiness and inviolability, think they can do anything and everything they please.

Attached: 1641973194441.png (360x524, 348.79K)

It is I that shall groom you!

Attached: kuja.jpg (1024x768, 134.23K)

I fucking wish

This is about tomboy wives.
This is about useless thots and whores.

I am not asking how I should treat women, I am asking how they should be classified. The master sex moniker sounds like an accurate description since chads aside they seem to dominate men socially (in the East they counter this by putting the old hags in charge of younger women but that's hardly an option in the West).