One Piece

You guys are overreacting One Piece is still great I believe in Oda

Attached: one_piece__one_photo_xdd_by_junefeier-d3mt6d1.jpg (750x536, 612.96K)

>Toei Animation has announced that its internal network has been illegally accessed by third parties, corrupting files and affecting the scheduling and broadcast of many of its TV Anime series, including ONE PIECE.

>The shit storm about the latest chapter is so bad someone hacked toei

One Piece? You want it? It's yours, my friend. As long as you're the chosen reincarnation of the JoyBoy.

Attached: morshu.jpg (261x193, 9.74K)

I have some hope

Nami needs to become a super special snowflake too. Descendant of a lost kingdom or some shit or else she won't fit

WHAT'S
HIS
FUCKING
FRUIT

The only ones who're overreacting are shitposters who don't even read One Piece.

>I believe in Oda

Attached: 1630865642468.png (751x584, 401.02K)

OH MY

>still great
That implies that it was great at some point. But it was not. So, no, it's not "still" great. It's still complete shit.

Kill yourself, Narutard

kek

>Toei anime so shit hackerchads deleted their data and made them start over
Hopefully this means Ishitani gets to direct more shit

>I'M COMING FOR YOUR ASS, KAIDO!

Attached: 1647000471339.png (561x467, 119.19K)

One Piece> Berserk

>for decades people were trashing bleach and Naruto for instant power ups given to the main character for free after they clearly lost a battle/and or died(inner hollow/hagaromo chakra)
>one piecefags claim their shounen is different from all other shounenshit
>finds out it is exactly the same with destiny deciding everything and death powerups
Copium is in full force tonight folks! Absolutely flooding the streets

Underrated post.

Nah.

Damn so we are never gonna see Red Roc then are we? Guess it's their own fault for adapting half a chapter per episode.

Seriously kill yourself, Narucuck

Cope onepiecefag. your series is now officially shounenshit. Welcome to the club