What does a think about 86? Gentleman red pill me about this shit

What does a think about 86? Gentleman red pill me about this shit.

Attached: 86.jpg (697x440, 32.25K)

racemixing propaganda

>a
Go back

Baby's first war drama for teenagers. Unironically one of the few popular shows that's actually overrated.

>a
nani the fuck

Any Forums

Bad typing habits

I have only watch one or two episodes and I haven't read the light novel but some dumb fags are telling me to watch this garbage and I don't know why

>Unironically one of the few popular shows that's actually overrated.
lol

Very, VERY boring and uninteresting. Watch Uchuu Kyoudai instead.

Reminder that the LN clearly states that mixing bloodlines dilutes esper powers which is why people are against it.

Boring and shallow. Watch Attack on Titan for a complex story about war and prejudice

I like it because it reminds me of better times, like when Full Metal Panic was still a thing.

>trolling outside of Any Forums

It's unironically one of the few decent nuMecha franchises

Yeah its called a macha show. Try watching more of it & you'll understand how you feel that way.

You don't have to tell me what a mecha show is but what is a "macha" show?
I've watched many mecha anime, like the original Gundam, Macross, and others but what is a macha anime?

I love Lena

it's wasted potential desu

Shin, go back and write your reports.

Ok user

Started out as a cool grimdark mecha survival story and rapidly degenerated into romcom shit
Hard pass

Attached: suicide is badass.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

I can see the rom but where's the com?

The jap equivalent of those American dystopian YA fiction. With everything that implies. It's also one of the few anime adaptations that is better than the source material it adapts. Also 10/10 mech designs.

Attached: cute ants (2).png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

>10/10 mech designs
Polypedal mechs are love, polypedal mechs are life.

Why don't you watch it and find out if you like it instead of asking random anons here? I liked it because it's half cute/funny character things and half gory depressing wardrama. Also the production quality on it is bretty good. [Spoiler]The majority of hatewatchers watch it for Lena's thighs. [/spoiler]