It's over kaidobros

It's over kaidobros...

Attached: 26jrkvmgcom81.png (1033x931, 734.43K)

O, MY RUBBER HAT, MY CHOSEN ONE!!!

>DARE DA OMAE WA!?
>MASAKA..... MOSHIKASHITE!!!!!!!!
>JOY・B・OY?!?!?!

Attached: gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg (600x450, 50.08K)

pretty sure luffy lineage was normal

p0-5t the score

If they can survive island piercing attacks how come Roger died from swords?

The executioners were obviously continent-busters you retard.

O

MY

RUBBER

The humans need to use haki to actually tank that stuff. Kaido and Big Mom are naturally monsters, but Shanks or Sanji can still get perfectly stabbed with a knife by (You) if they don't protect themselves.

Roger was sick, and he willingly accepted the execution. He knew he wasn't going to last long, so why the hell would he suddenly pop haki to cover his neck and make a run for it? Im gonna assume you dont actually read OP and was just asking, hopefully.

Actually, not Sanji. Forget that, he's inhuman now and his skin is steel or something. But Zoro or Rayleigh can definitely get stabbed if they're not hardening themselves.

PENIS

Why does most protagonists who start out as common joes end up being the child of prophecy and a world messiah?

Ah, you were at my side ,all along..
My strawhat...

IT'S AN ALIEN HAT

IT FUSES WITH ITS USER WHEN THEY REACH MAX HAPPINESS, "THE JOYBOY", BUT THEY ALSO NEED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH. RIGHT NOW LUFFY MEETS AL CRITERIA.

power creep. this shit has been going so long there’s no way oda can make up a satisfying ending

its called a changeling fantasy

Because the shonen format encourages continuous escalation of stakes and power levels

unlike in burgerland where Calvinistic bootstrap theory reigns supreme, most of the world sees it that the more of a huge badass you become the more prophecies you become worthy of fulfilling. you become such a big fucking deal that even people born centuries ago were seeing you in their crystal balls and going "holy fucking shit. this guy. This is the guy we need. Let it me written that my great great great great grandson won't be half as awesome as this like. Look, he's beating a dinosaur to death with a live alligator. What a guy"