Will we ever get another Fire Emblem anime?

Will we ever get another Fire Emblem anime?
What game would you want to see an adaptation of?

Attached: 65450851_p0.jpg (540x812, 282.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ0mudk7DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There were multiple rumors of an Awakening anime in the past, but I guess if there's any new FE anime it will probably be about 3H

Hope = 0
Expectations < 0

7 so my wife can get more fanart.

Attached: 68900033_p0.jpg (713x842, 377.02K)

>his wife is the bitchy, high maintenance rich girl healer
you're all right

>Amalgamation of Azure Moon and Verdant Wind
>Path of Radiance
>Sacred Stones for glorious incest

They should adapt Crimson Flower and make it permanently canon

Attached: 1628398134563.jpg (700x1000, 62.21K)

Yes

FE4 please please please please

Attached: Fire Emblem - Seisen no Keifu - Vol.5 Ch.35 - 2.jpg (1496x1100, 393.87K)

Technically we did get a fire emblem anime. If we were to get a new anime then I'd rather they just do the original one and do it properly. That way people can learn about the origin of the series without having to play the older games, something a newcomer to the series probably won't bother with anyway. Sure there are other older ones but after echoes, genealogy and thracia will likely get remakes anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-042808_Chrome.jpg (786x461, 109.51K)

Binding Blade with this youtube.com/watch?v=typ0mudk7DY as it's opening. FE4 would be great too. or 3H during the timeskip where we see Dimitri roaming Foldan a bit like Kenshiro

Attached: 1628331109825.jpg (596x811, 239.35K)

Only if they fix it first.

Arslan Senki came out in 2015. Since then I've been wondering when we'll get a Fire emblem x arslan senki game

Attached: MV5BMjZmYjM2NTItMjdlOC00NGU0LTkwMWEtYmFkMjg1ZmE3NGEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkxODE4NzU@._V1_.jpg (500x692, 161.02K)

Back in 2016 (or so), the last year of the Wii U era Nintendo said they were looking to expand their IPs to other "mediums" so far there's only a Mario movie that's taken way too long to make, it could be that they dropped most of these plans now that the Switch has been such a big success.

7 or 8. I'd say Echoes, but there's no way it'd have the sheer, unbridled SOUL that game had.

I just got her figure in the mail today.

I'd have gotten that if they hadn't changed her hand. Post pics!

>adapting the route where the villains win
bold choice

>the villain
ngmi

The entire story of the Elibe games, with Blazing Blade as season 1 and Binding Blade as season 2.

Attached: this is a message from Lord Nergal, I await you on the Dread Isle.gif (600x400, 192.42K)

There isn't enough of a connection between 7 and 6's stories to combine the two.

Gaiden/Shadows of Velentia, B;azing Blade, and Path of Radiance are all good choices and each have a quirk to them that could translate well to animation.
Gaiden could be one of those 2 separate storylines converge at the final battle, Blazing Blade could be a of love story between bros and dragon maidens, and Path of Radiance has that super cool rivalry with the Black Knight that could be thrilling to see animated
Anyway, it'll probably be 3 Houses related at this point or God help us Fates

Attached: ike_blk_knight.jpg (1280x720, 95.87K)

PoR would be good, but realize that you'd probably need to do RD too. And RD is weird.