WSJ TOC

It's over Doronbros...

Attached: 1646870225899.jpg (2646x1549, 1.7M)

>bros...

Akane vol 1 when?

Well that's probably a wrap for Ayashimon and Doron then given what we've seen with the few batches of newbies. Jump really just has a hair trigger for axing shit anymore.

Still holding out for the fujobait to save Doron. Ayashimon can get fucked for all I care.

>Doron
How are the sales?

We see the story being adjusted to the toc, in Chapter 10. Hopefully 8 or 9 does good, but I have no idea. Next chapter spoilers will give us an idea if the story going to be U19. If it is, it's the drop it, once a story does that it's no more in reading it anymore.

We get Doron and Ayashimon text spoilers yet?

You are 2 days late

>nu jump
who gives a fuck aside from newfags

user hurry up and update your image please

Attached: 1646969225253.jpg (2742x2260, 1.11M)

Really liking ayashimon

Attached: 1646969263588.jpg (762x1200, 432.59K)

>doron and ayashimon dead
>fucking shugomaru survives
Mangaka shouldn't bother to make battle manga for jump at least for 2 next years.

>fucking shugomaru survives
No. It's in just as much danger as Ayashimon is

doesn't have volume 1 release until april

Ayashartmon will die and Doron will LIVE

With how many series just ended they might have a chance of going another round. Jump isn't going to introduce five new series in one batch. That would just put them where Magu was though, always one new mild hit away from a sudden end.

Attached: 78329637.jpg (1568x2290, 1.75M)

>Jump isn't going to introduce five new series in one batch.
user...

People really think Shugomaru is not in danger?

All of them will get axed. I bet money Earth Child and Akane is going to get axed.

No, it's just shitposting. Shugomaru's already hit rock bottom thrice, so the chances of its survival are practically nil

I think we'll get the triple axe and all three wil die
Also we need updated one of those jump relationship charts